+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 177 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Elliot wave for me is the best I can use for now so But I disagree if there is a forex trading strategy with 100% accuracy then and when you yourself realize and understand how it can be made with confidence as part of your trade so you can better solve in fact my trading strategy is very effective to get my money to this day I am satisfied for my trading strategy, not There is almost no strategy that is 100 percent accurate in the forex market, therefore you also have to upload indicators that you use so that all traders can understand and utilize your indicators according to what you make while we need to set our goals first Our main goal is definitely make money But to do it we need to be a new trader in the field of forex so I like but lways believe My Forex trading strategy and yours a can use different types of strategies in your demo practice and you'll find them perfectly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    The strategy I use is what I get from the Forex study and I have no reason to doubt them according to the best strategy I've seen is accurate about 70 percent thats that I prefer you practice more on your Demo account because I'm here very loser person so I do not trust me my trading strategy because Forex trading is not a problem for me so I do not like this business accordingly but it always stays so sharp that any bad news releases you can close your trades. It is true that here people really make management a great strategy for big money trading market with the reality with money market trading altogether so you can make money with good trading let alone there are many kinds of strategies that we can find in internet beginners should be learn a bit from it and practice it in a demo until I trust my trading strategy and there is no single strategy that I use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently this course may seem fun, although the benefits are also small. Cracking an open investment that has a ton size associated with 0. 01 will produce the speculator you receive the smallest associated with the swap. I really do not find any other tactics in my own judgment. I do not think we can get such huge results + swap and that too when our trading size is small. Furthermore it is not risk free, we still have a risk that the price may conflict with our expectations. If I trade securely I will only buy gold with 1: 5 leverage and be ready to put more money if it falls 20%, because I am sure in a few years I can get a good profit, every 20% increase will double my capital and good luck for all

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh koi strategay nahain hay aur na hi yeh koi method hay jo ap nay esmain itni detail say btaya hay aur yeh aik trick hay aur logon ka agar ap nay kuch faida krna hay to phr ap ko chaihay k ap thek say forex ko sekh k krain tab ap es main kamyab hun un tricks say kuch nahain hota........

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-28), fxearner (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27)

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this point, this tactic may look good, but the earnings are also small. Opening an investment with a multitude of dimensions involving 0. 01 is likely to result in a particular broker getting the most basic of which involves a swap. I really do not think it is a relevant tactic around my unique view.
    my newbie tells you that there is no improvement in a particular strategy where you can make a profit but get yourself addicted and master a strategy so that people become the master of one strategy

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it completely depends on the full trader If you become a good trader then I tell you what your best strategy Without trust we will never be able to take maximum advantage of our trading skills and expertise then if then there are many people who will become millionaires by noon day you need money to make money for one and then you need proper risk management so like the Best Strategy for Foreign Trade MM All has a 50% chance of being right so the best option is to use that is suitable for all your methods and to be applied on the chart that this is the funniest thing I've ever heard so I mean you can win with strategy and other traders lose then because forex is the most cortical trade without trading strategy, it's hard to profit from forex which trust our trading strategy is important aspect in our trade

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually we can not find a good strategy that can bring good profits so easily and to find one we have to do our own research because different community strategies rely on their market analysis with the best strategy is good money management without perfect money management So real trader. On the other hand I think the candlestick pattern is easier to understand at the beginning and also gives a good decision to get I depend heavily on my strategy because without it I can not do well in my trade as if there are many kinds of strategies that we can find in internet beginners should learn a bit from it and practice it in a demo that believes my Forex trading strategy I have used scalping strategy in my trade cause this strategy helps to generate good profit easily

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should however enter a demonstration account first after using it and you can also use many important websites like Baby pips to learn forex well than then buy lower performing currencies and sell higher performing currencies at the same time as the size lot that fits like The best technique in my personal classification is usually one that presents consistent profit in the end as if the most powerful strategy is trend line trading since most trades experts give advice to trade according to current trend of rising market trend then traders do not may open any trade against trading trends with small volumes like 0.01 or 0.02 always better. Because it has little chance of getting a loss. But this is a slow process. Most investors do not use this. Because they want to earn profits quickly and want to get rich quick. But this is too difficult. You can not gain much profit unless your luck is profitable. In fact you can lose all your money there. So, it's better to trade with a smaller lot to avoid risks & losses and wait for a good time when you're getting a decent profit.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,425 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum cheya ka hum 100 percetage tak hum profit tak kamay tu hum gold pr asan stragery pe work karta hain tu humara leya best ho ga or huma cha bonsu bhe milta ha who us leya ka ka hum gold pr trading karna ka leay hum soch smjh ka agar hum traidng karta hain tu huma kafi acha bonus bhe milta hai or huma agar bharna ka indesa bhe bhar jata hai

Junior Member Born2Win will become famous soon enough Born2Win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good working strategy which could works well. Be careful while placing Trade especially in cases of double top and double bottom. Place orders in this strategy with medium size of profit. If sometimes have bad situation it wont work as my experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 177 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)