+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 177 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are lots of currency trading approaches and i do believe it depends within the dealers in order to speculator because they adhere to different approaches according ti their know-how and account rank. Nevertheless My spouse and i generally rely on techie reports.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think there is any strategy which is 100% safe. Every strategy has it own advantage and disadvantage, and we have to chose. It depend on each trader and their decision. But thank you any way for this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    At this point i understand lots of things from a write-up. Some agent features a myriad of facile give you. then you can certainly attempt. I'm hoping you will be go on the write-up for all of us. A lot of thank you buddy regarding share the write-up.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK, but if we only had a few of our capital strategy then sometimes it is very tedious because it did not find significant results, if we have this great capital is reasonable and necessary for our result is stable

Senior Member forever is an unknown quantity at this point forever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The easy bit of currency trading is learning a strategy which can give you success. Prices go up and down and you can see trends on a chart which you can lock and make money from, with a simple currency trading strategy. A Simple trading strategy based on looking at chart formations and price action, with a few indicators

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing ur strategy.look like its a very safe strategy.but i think from this strategy profit will come very slowly and also its need huge investment.so i think its not suitable for small trader like me.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now i learn many things from your post.Some broker has all kinds of facytile give you.then you can try.I hope that you will be continue your post for us .Many many thanks brother for share your post.

Member anish is on a distinguished road anish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, your strategy seems to good for safe trading but your profiting system is too small .I would like to earn huge amount of money by investing $2000 not to make a little amount of profit .

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A quick and fast earning strategy can blow your account quick and fast. Anyway if you have a small capital you can look for quick and fast earnings. If however your equity is large, you should look more to protecting it rather than earning fast and losing much.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it will be great if we combine technical and fundamental at the same time but i think its not so easy and for this we can depend first time in one analysis and after more understanding on it we can try to another.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 177 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)