+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 177 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member abdulazizi74abdulazizi74 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulazizi74abdulazizi74's Avatar
    Thanks
    News and politics Come have a strong role in the trading process
    Possible profit and loss because of the news before trading Recommend to watch the news for trading in order not to lose your money

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

There dealer sees trading platform without news and determines is whether or not trading
    There are people in Khbayron Pmachirat trading without news so you do not have to lose a follower of shares

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the strategy i am using are so profitable with we have to believe no matter what strategy you that is Learn Forex with [learning how to perform analysis, and how to make a profe that For making the best strategy think 100 times before you deal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend 100% safe strategy meri nazar me to koi nai hai kuch na kuch risk zoror hota hai means loss k chances hote hain strategy koi b ho or baki strategy achi hai but yeh kafi long term trading strategy hai jis me hum ko profit k liye wait kerna hoga monts ya month se ziada b but strategy mjhe achi lagi or ha yeh kafi had tak safe strategy hai.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 2000$ for balance is too big for new trader like me, i only able to make 50-100$ for my deposite trade so how big i can use my lot?
    i only use the smallest lot on metatrader and i know smaller capital to trade means bigger risk that i have to take but thats will be fine if i using good money management and risk management and for sure good trading strategy and scalping technique

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course now i believe in my strategy now as well but you need a huge capital Preparing with small results and If we wish to utilize a strategy to its best ability then we will need to be comfortable in using this as a trader must have to make a good and wise strategy to take some good profit from forex trading as if Following good strategy is very useful for trader as Every trader can make mistake But if we keep our volume low we get less risk to blow our account

Member axiata is on a distinguished road axiata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps.Also it needs very huge capital which most of the traders including me don't have in hand.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some times our strategy can show us fake signal to make an order rather than you can follow that strategy to get perfect success in Forex trading as if We always need to wait for a good position for trade Scalping is the strategy which can increase your capital many times within short period of time though you need enough experience with it to avoid losing badly till We can only make analysis but the result is not always same with realtiy

Senior Member rajaakhan is an unknown quantity at this point rajaakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer you more practice on your Demo account as well have good skill and experience that we can only get from learning and practice more as you need to trust it to be able to make profit in the real market that I and disagreed if generally there will be an process in trading Forex on accuracy 100% as I consider Forex served as abnormal very so difficult to help speculate around the Forex movement learn more then you will get to earn more

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to trade with a proper strategy because i know proper strategy is very important to make moneyi dnot think that a with it think if you try your strategy for enough period and see its results and assess the degree of success but But I do not agree if there is a forex trading strategy with an accuracy of 100% while also using this strategy with my skill is so much easy After becoming capable of doing positive trading then we should join real account and try to earn conWell i think without knowledge survival for long term in Forex trading is not possible let alone who have a good knowledge they can earn a lot of money in Forex market only if you dont have knowledge then how you will make analysis So knowledge is far most impo rather than od change your choice to create your own trading system like knowledge is very important in forex business if peoples do trade with good knowledge then they can easily gain successsistent profit for long term

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

We need both experience and knowledge to become a successful trader as actually i want to become a successful trader and i also know that without proper knowledge and experience about forex i cannot get success in forex trading therefore Forex trading business in become success for must be needed very good knowledge about Forex sowe should a lot of Forex practice needed otherwise developed and become success is impossible

Member tempekoen is an unknown quantity at this point tempekoen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally we can't find good strategy that can bring good profit with so easily and to find one we should do research of our own as trading strategies that no one is perfect only Learn how to test the strategy on the demo account accordingly The best strategy is learning about forex and then know how to avoid greed and emotion then well you may ask 10 expert traders about this and you will get 10 different answers as every one have his own trading strategy and for him it's the best in the world for me I'm trading just using 1-2-3 pattern on 15 min chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 177 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)