+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think utilizing swap works best only if you have a large amount, because the interest given by each currency is very small,
    more than we only take one day swap interest. unless you hold your position at least a month, in the hope that it also has
    a good profit so you will earn a double income. For me who trade with small funds, I think I just concentrate on trading,
    if I get a positive swap cost then it is my luck. but swap is not my main interest. Good job
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by subhan7 View Post
    i thinks utilize swaps only works best if you're having huge amount, since the interest given by each currency is so small, more over we only take a one day swap interest. unless you hold your position at least a month, in hoping it also has a good profit so you will get double income. As for me who trade with small fund, i think i'm just concentrate on the trading, if i'm getting the positive swaps fee then it's my luck. but the swaps is not my main interest.thanks....
    The swap rate varies from the currency pair to the currency pair and therefore we must first make
    a study of the swap rate given for each currency. We will be interested in a positive exchange
    and thus choose a currency pair that gives the highest interest and if we have large capital money,
    the interest will also be good enough.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tabib For This Useful Post:

bahar (2017-10-28), cambing (2017-10-28)

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use swap only works best if you have a large amount, because the interest given by each currency is very small,
    more than we only take one day swap interest. unless you hold your position at least a month,
    in the hope that it also has a good profit so you will earn a double income. For me who trade with small funds,
    I think I just concentrate on trading, if I get a positive swap fee then that is my luck
    salam best regard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jajangfx For This Useful Post:

bahar (2017-10-25)

Junior Member hafizatta is on a distinguished road hafizatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders trade just for profit on swaps.Swaps are changing with the time, because of situation on market.But, depend on market, time and broker we can earn money just on swaps.If it is safe money it could be good profit.There are few techniques how to do that.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe it is better to avoid to gain from the swaps as we are the retail traders so you must have to understand that you have to take trade in the proper direction and gain good amount of profit without swaps.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a popular business. In my opinion, the use of swap works best only if you have a large amount,
    because the interest given by each currency is very small, more than we only take a day of swap interest.
    unless you hold your position at least a month, in the hope that it also has a good profit so you will earn a double income.
    While I trade with small funds.
    good luck

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kadash For This Useful Post:

sukronfx (2017-10-28), wahana (2017-10-26)

Senior Member KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 1,019 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe nhi lgta hai ki swaps se hume free ka profit mill skta hai, jb mene forex start kiya tha to meri phle trade me hi mjhe free ka profit hua tha swaps se .35 ka wo meri sabse choti trae thi, to mjhe lga tha ki hum swaps se bhi profit earn kr skte hai, pr uske baad mjh eswaps se bhut loss hua isliye me ab swapfree trading hi krta hun, me sbko yhi bolta hun ki aap log bhi swap free trading hi kiya kijiye.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KASINA For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-25), FOREXMAN (2017-10-24), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-25), yulbang111 (2017-10-26), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    profit koi seat nhi ha jis ko asani ka sath book kar liya jae balkay ya ek game ki tarah kam karta ha kafi log is ma har jaty ha and and kafi is ma jeet be jaty jo jeet jaty ha us ko khushi hoty ha and harny walo ko kafi dukh hota ha

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-21), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), Trump (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The intimate knowledge of banks about the forex market, and high capitalization rates enable them
    to be the first to speculate in the forex market, and to significantly increase their profits by doing
    so. The unfortunate consequence of this speculation is that liquidity at certain times becomes scarce,
    and some necessary transactions can not be completed.
    salam best regard

15. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-29)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mujhy aap ki bat bilkul bhi samjh nhiayi hai k hamen forex market mein hamen swaps se hamen kis tarah se hamen profit ho sakta hai jab k hamen swaps hamen commission charge karty hen brokers

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-25), FOREXMAN (2017-10-18), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), KASINA (2017-10-26), punjabpolice (2017-10-22), rehanayaz (2017-10-25), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)