+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 308 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamare region me swap allow nhi hai isiliye hame usw nahi karty or Me is business me na long trading karna chahta ho or na hi full scalping Trading karna chahta ho mw just intra day trade karna chahta ho yani daily ki earning karna chahta ho our yehi ak useful method hai hamare liye is business me success hasil karnw keh liye or hame bohat ziada greed nahi karna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually profits with swaps are for position traders, they hold their positions for months and get profits either with swaps or market movements. and if we want good profits then we need a large account, because the highest swaps of all pairs are approximately 0.65 pips for one day. and Mjhe Exchange profit ki information to nai hi keh kaise the work of hai hi or do I profit kaise hota books hai I exchange a free account ko use kerta hun means I am sood se sir account ko use kerta hun jjhe account profit swap book account the details of this are only the process, yes, the system of Chalta Hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is an online business and this business is trading requires enough skills about this business. I know many Peopel Forex busienss are the first learning form of books. this business is trading requires sufficient knowledge about this business. my lot of time forex busienss is learning and getting money from this business. and from books bought, I consider them as investments and so far I have learned a lot. And besides, someone will see a lot of e-books that are very useful to check while I don't study many books but I would suggest that so many good articles on the internet on various sites, so novice traders must read ebooks that teach these traders about how find a good emotional control strategy and also a money management trading strategy

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    स्पष्ट और सुरक्षित नियमों के साथ व्यापार हमारी आत्माओं को बनाएगा, क्योंकि हमारे दिन लाभ के साथ मनोरंजन करते हैं, हालांकि छोटे लेकिन हमारी आत्माएं बनाते हैं, बदले नियमों के साथ व्यापार करते हैं, जिसका अर्थ है कि व्यापार प्रणाली अस्पष्ट है, ओपी भावनाओं पर आधारित है, एमएम स्पष्ट नहीं है , अगर इस व्यवसाय से निराश होने के लिए तैयार रहें, क्योंकि धन बाहर निकल जाएगा। और मूल्य परिवर्तनों से होने वाले नुकसान को रोकने के लिए, वे कभी-कभी अन्य जोड़ियों को उलट कर हेज करते हैं जो सकारात्मक स्वैप जोड़े के साथ समानांतर चलते हैं। तो विशेष रूप से हैम येहा फूलों को करन के लिय़ नें बंके आपनी मेहेंत करणी हा
    We know that Forex made our life very good the new comer should used demo account and then latter should work on real account if they want success in Forex business first demo and then real account there are no alternative way for gather experience if one to be a trader then he/she must need do demo trading who can make profit in demo trading he/she can able to earn in real trade.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cristalin View Post
    forex ke business me swap se profit hona bahut he mushkil hai,aise ess business me kaam nahi kar sakte hai,trader ko esme acha market me knwledge banalena chahiye aur sabb apne aap samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.. I think it is hard to earn much money if we want to make profit depend on swap only. We need to learn how to make analysis, and how to manage our risk, then we can make good profit. IF we want to make profit using swap only, then we will get so small money, but we must risky much money, not worth it at all.
    स्पष्ट और सुरक्षित नियमों के साथ व्यापार हमारी आत्माओं को बनाएगा, क्योंकि हमारे दिन लाभ के साथ मनोरंजन करते हैं, हालांकि छोटे लेकिन हमारी आत्माएं बनाते हैं, बदले नियमों के साथ व्यापार करते हैं, जिसका अर्थ है कि व्यापार प्रणाली अस्पष्ट है, ओपी भावनाओं पर आधारित है, एमएम स्पष्ट नहीं है , अगर इस व्यवसाय से निराश होने के लिए तैयार रहें, क्योंकि धन बाहर निकल जाएगा। और मूल्य परिवर्तनों से होने वाले नुकसान को रोकने के लिए, वे कभी-कभी अन्य जोड़ियों को उलट कर हेज करते हैं जो सकारात्मक स्वैप जोड़े के साथ समानांतर चलते हैं। तो विशेष रूप से हैम येहा फूलों को करन के लिय़ नें बंके आपनी मेहेंत करणी हा

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2020-07-16)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all godo doalr can produce. best if you have a large amount, because the interest given by each currency is very small, more than that we only take a swap flowers one day. unless you hold your position for at least a month, in the hope that it also has a good profit so you will earn a double income. For me who trade with small funds To get a constructive swap cost, we must analyze the curiosity side for each currency we exchange. for the model, now for EUR / USD you are giving a positive swap if you do not buy a relationship but get a unprofitable swap if you open the word. But for me that allay swapped with micro account, swap is exclusive for bonus, because it does not affect me too much. Exchange can make a big added value if we use a bigger lot.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good money currency business. A trader can make good money with swap provided the entry level is a currency pair is good for example AUDUSD earns a swap of 4.5for traders and somebody who bought this at 0.9700 levels would earn good swap daily plus the profits. and the swap is an interesting thing in running trading forex. even traders who use certain strategies pursuit of profit from the swap. and this I think is also a good strategy. which is important in my opinion we should be maximum in understanding the strategies that we will use.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading main ap koi bhi strategy use kar lain,koi bhi plan use kar lain lekin risk to leena he parta hai.risk lay kar he hum earning lay sakty hain.agar aap big risk leety hain to phir he zyaada earning hotti hai.iss liey risk leena parta hai or learning zaroori hai.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i haven't tried out this course yet, however i find about that in which many brokers have got good exchange furthermore (not about almost all match however about some) in addition to dealers start placement such sets which includes substantial good exchange in addition to earn even if selling price not really modify. To counteract loss by selling price modify they a little while perform hedging proceeding change with another match in which transfer parallel towards good exchange match. if we want a fantastic earnings next we want massive bill, since the top exchange off match is usually about 0. 65 pips for one time. and welcome to forex.i thinks utilize swaps only works best if you're having huge amount, since the interest given by each currency is so small, more over we only take a one day swap interest. unless you hold your position at least a month, in hoping it also has a good profit so you will get double income. As for me who trade with small fund, i think i'm just concentrate on the trading, if i'm getting the positive swaps fee then it's my luck. but the swaps is not my main interest.thanks................................... ....

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    treding kitna esye ha kia apko to pata ho gana me ne to kia ha me to jan gya hon lekn ek baaat samjh ni ta ati kia losss hme kiuy hoota ha or bi to dunya ha proinft kinty ewali un ni hota lsoss kiakia seror srif hm For people who collect knowledge about computers and knowledge of internet usage online. So Forex means a source of income on line with various topics of discussion about forex trading. This is an indian wave site from which many people make money in a long time. This is an appropriate source of income for students and employees. Its a game too. There is business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 308 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)