+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 308 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You want book the profit with out risk.in my thinking that you can do it. But you are built the confidence andlearn the advanceknowledge. Than you are able to under stand the market movement and follow the market trend. Than you are wrk the market andearn the profit in thisrisky business. dear mujhy aap ki bat bilkul bhi samjh nhi ayi hai k hamen forex market mein hamen kis tarah se hum swaps se hum earning kr sakty hen hamen swaps se hamen sirf brokers hamen charge karty hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you mean by Swaps dear brother kindly tell me about it ? And also tell me about how we gonna make better profit from it and how ? By sharing your thoughts with me i will be grateful to you for your special act of kindness. simplicity is the best and key to success if we should be patient , see the market with trend i think the best way for the traders to gain knowledge and make the good income from market . i think trading with good strategy and planning are the points which is wanted by traders. if you have all these things then you will be earn profit from your business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hujan View Post
    mjhay to swap k baray ma koi knowlege nhi hai k is ko kesay kertay hai? and is k kiya benifits hain? but I think k main ney kahin read kiya hai k is main bohat zyada risk lena perta hai. but I m not sure about this. without risk ma ne kahin nahi read kiya. and I also heard k profit bhi kafi hota ha swap ma. in this trading business there is swap which the broker deduct the money per day trading and it display on the mt4 and it depends on you that if you wan to deduct on daily bases or on the trade bases you could make the swap free account in this trading business all traders are trading.
    यदि आपके पास एक बड़ी राशि है, तो स्वैप केवल सबसे अच्छा काम करता है, क्योंकि प्रत्येक मुद्रा द्वारा दिया गया ब्याज बहुत कम है, इससे अधिक है कि हम केवल एक दिन का स्वैप ब्याज लेते हैं। जब तक आप कम से कम एक महीने के लिए अपनी स्थिति को नहीं पकड़ते, तब तक यह उम्मीद करना भी अच्छा लाभ होता है कि आपको दोगुना आय प्राप्त होगी और आप शायद विश्वास करेंगे कि यह विशिष्ट केवल अन्य कैसीनो शैलियों की तरह लगता है

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    treding kitna esye ha kia apko to pata ho gana me ne to kia ha me to jan gya hon lekn ek baaat samjh ni ta ati kia losss hme kiuy hoota ha or bi to dunya ha proinft kinty ewali un ni hota lsoss kiakia seror srif hm For people who collect knowledge about computers and knowledge of internet usage online. So Forex means a source of income on line with various topics of discussion about forex trading. This is an indian wave site from which many people make money in a long time. This is an appropriate source of income for students and employees. Its a game too. There is business

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear agr aap k pas free time hay to phar aap ko usy us kaam may utilize karna chaiya jis say aap ko earning bhe ho aur aap ka time bhe acha guzry facebook par aap ka time to guzr jaiy ga lakin aap ko earning nahe ho ge is liay aap ko forex forum ko join karna chaiya q k is say aap apna wakt bhe achy treeky say guzar sakty han aur achi earning bhe kar sakty han

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I have truly not attempted this technique of winning just from the swap cash. Besides to procure from swap cash one ought to have enormous measure of capital with the goal that they can open the situation in the standard part size and as indicated by this our swap rates will likewise be more given we have purchase positions.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I gets negative swap all the time. I didn't know that how to get positive swap. But I have earned a lot of profit through the trades that ii have opened. I think that the swap is like a interest. the brokers deduct the charges per day when we open any trading position and we trade long terms trading than the brokers deduct the money and if you do not want this deduction than you could make swap free account .

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear apko forex ko life banana hai ya apko sirf paisa chaiyeh agar forex ko life banana chahte hain to apko bohat bohat mehenat krni hogi or agar sirf source of income ki tarhan use krna chahte hain to phir apko utni knowledge honi chaiyeh jitne main apko profit miljae.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think risk is the common elements of the any kind of business ,so if you want to doing the business and also take profit then you must be take some risk wisely then you will be able to doing the profit from the business and Forex trading business has also risk and big profit.I think risk is the common elements of the any kind of business ,so if you want to doing the business and also take profit then you must be take some risk wisely then you will be able to doing the profit from the business and Forex trading business has also risk and big profit.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhay to swap k baray ma koi knowlege nhi hai k is ko kesay kertay hai? and is k kiya benifits hain? but I think k main ney kahin read kiya hai k is main bohat zyada risk lena perta hai. but I m not sure about this. without risk ma ne kahin nahi read kiya. and I also heard k profit bhi kafi hota ha swap ma. in this trading business there is swap which the broker deduct the money per day trading and it display on the mt4 and it depends on you that if you wan to deduct on daily bases or on the trade bases you could make the swap free account in this trading business all traders are trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 308 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)