+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 308 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3077

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I really consider that is exactly how it is reading lengthy stuffs online can be very tiring if not boring after all I read a book about naked trading strategy that to collect the whole books of forex every beginners can get many help from those books for their trading in this market but suggestions I read books on trading psychology

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we just want to make money by using swap, it will be risky, but the money that we can get just small only. then i think it is not a good way to make money from forex. we still can make profit by swap if we do trading ballance using two broker, but it is ilegal, and not many people who do that also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swap charge etani jyada nahi hoti hai ki hum swap se hi earning kar sake, koi bhi trade open karne ke humari risk increase hoti hai to humen uss risk ke anusar hi profit milani chahiye jo ki swap profit se possible nahi hai.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have to book profit then you just have to close your trade and if you have choose swap free account then you need not worry about the swap as you will not suffer from any charges.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I actually consider swap is the overnight interest rate of each cash pair if you buy a lower interest rate, you will lose cash swap and vice versa, but it is quite risky to me if I want to make cash swap, cash swap, not as much as I can earn cash through forex trading.

Member Decent is an unknown quantity at this point Decent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i s ma risk lena h earta hai rsk ka bager is ma hum profit nahe kama sktye hai demo accout ma ham mko pat cata ha kamkarna hka sab is akm kopat time busiess kahta ha sab ka liy ha .

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to generate profit from the swap was very small,,,, so I guess it is not an alternative to profit from the forex trader,, if we do then we will not be afraid of risk,, because high-gain high profit,, therefore do trading safely with little leverage and trade in a relaxed .... you would be able to generate profit even if small ... but it will be changed so great when you compound.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member MienhounPK is an unknown quantity at this point MienhounPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swaps key barey mien main ziada nahi janta houn kiyun key yeh Islam mien suna hai key jaiz nahi hota hai or Muslims key liye swap free account hota hai jo key her broker provide karta hai and mien bhi Muslim houn

Senior Member fares.9720 is an unknown quantity at this point fares.9720's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke market me swap se profit bana bahut mushkil hoti hai ess liye trader ku apne trade me stop loss laga kar chalni chahiye aur market me achhe se such samjhkar trade me stop loss laagani chahiye tabhi wo achhe se trading kar sakte hai.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard about this, But i actually do not think that this is possible. Forex is hard, There is no way to make profits with no risks/
    Also in this business, Swaps paid are usually very small.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 308 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)