+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 308 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3077

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course for me i think profit with swap is for position trader, they hold their position over months and get profit either by swap or movement of the market. and if we want a good profit then we need big account, because the highest swap of all pair is roughly 0.6-0.8 pips for one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zia45 is on a distinguished road Zia45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my partner and i find about this that some agents get positive change additionally (not about all match however about some) along with dealers open up location in such frames which has excessive positive change along with acquire even when cost not really change. In order to avoid loss coming from cost change many people time carry out hedging heading slow with one more match that shift parallel to the positive change match.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it is not a good strategy to trade along with the swaps, I think you cannot get a good profit from this strategy, Also it took very long time just to the earn a few pips only, My opinion better to follow a proper trading plan rather than to follow it.

Senior Member Pisces07 is on a distinguished road Pisces07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak iss kaam main success haasil krney ka sawaal ha to agr aap iss kaam main success haasil krna chahtey hen to aap ko chahiye ke iss kaam main zyada se zyada mehnat karen iss se hi aap ko fayda ho sakta ha aap ko iss baat ka khyaal rakhna ha ke aap ko iss kaam main apni emotions ko control main rakhna ha

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are not able to meet its demand in the market you are required too meet the demand if you want to get profit through it because of swaps and that was very tough for me because the tim that has gone

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear actually I believe i didn't know that some one can make profit with swap , even if they make profit is very less amount no? i will look some online contents to get some knowledge about swap strategy . i know what is swap but still don't know how to make profit with swap thanks for redirecting to learn this new thing

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s.hendy200 View Post
    Nothing is without risk, even using the SWAP strategy in trading is risky,,,,,
    of course the risk is very small and can be avoided,,, which is highly prone to the occurrence of human error,
    it sometimes makes us lose .
    I agree with you, it is in the business of forex will always be a risk we have to take, using whatever strategy there will be risks. because where there is the advantage that we can get, of course there is a risk we must take. so my suggestion, using any strategy, mastered well the strategy, so it will be maximum in using them.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    swaps are made on while opening and holding a position overnight so you can open a position just before midnight and close it on a very first candlestick of a new day and trade on currencies which have a highest interest rate difference that way you make a profit from the swap.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swap is not much, then i think it is hard to book profit from swap, moreover if we want to do that without any risk, then i think it will be impossible. remember that forex is risky business, then we can't trade in forex without risk, despite we just want to book profit from swap only

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 308 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)