+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 428 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Senior Member kitty is an unknown quantity at this point kitty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in fact I consider i prefer manual trading over robot trading as I have confidence and faith on my own abilities and skills and also since forex is risky and uncertain robots can not trade and react to different news updates that happen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    you can trade in the forex market with the help of the robot but for that you must have to check its performance on the demo trading account so that if it is good then you can use for real account trading.
    Trading me kai saare traders log Robots bhi use kar rahe hain lekin agar ham nahi jante hain ki kis tarah ki trades Robots ki madad se ki jaati hai tab hame is tarah ki trading ko karne se bachna hoga aur sahi trading par jyada dhiyan dena hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noul is on a distinguished road noul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary khyal ky mutabiq to ap ko apni planing aur stragty ky mutabiq trade krni chahy ksi ki bhi bat ka yqeen mt krn aur robot pr trading tb krn jb ap ko apny ap pr trust na ho kh ap is mn ktny mahr han aur ap ki mhart ka imthan bhi hy is mn

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can trade in the forex market with the help of the robot but for that you must have to check its performance on the demo trading account so that if it is good then you can use for real account trading.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member ravi.vashistha is an unknown quantity at this point ravi.vashistha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, Robot is not design considering for new Trader, because in Robot there no way that start root and leave account alone, and you got profit many time you need to see robot it strategy, update and changed need to made in Robot, and only an expert can give best option can give good modification.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee haa mujhe malum hai ke forex trading bahut hi jayda tuff or risky market hai lakin fir hi main is market me trading karte hai kuk is market me thore se risk uthane se ham trader ko profit bhi bahut hi earning hoti hai .

Banned nattom is on a distinguished road nattom's Avatar
    Thanks
    We must understand that the robot automatically means trade, we need to understand that the robot has been developed without specific logic to understand the logic, I do not need to use any trading robot people.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we need to understand that Robot means automatically trading, we should understand that Robots are developed from the specific logic and without understanding the logic we should not use any Robots in our trading.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi dear forex trading karne ki liye yani ke pahele traded ko open karne ki liye hamko pahele manual traded karna hi chaiye kuk mera mann hai ke forex market me agr ak kamayab trader banna hai to pahele manual trading karna chaiye kuk sirf is se hi ham ak good trader ban sekte hai .

Senior Member waqar125 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys me abhi tak jitna ic kam ko samuja ho mery point of view se newbles ko robot per kam nahi kerna chaye ye bhot difficult hai ye tu yehi recomment kero ga k newbles is procedure me na pery

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 428 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)