+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 428 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont beleive in the forex robots at all becuase they fail to give us the consistent profit and we cant trust them .....
    i think we should do manual trading which will be better than the using robots and ea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the starting point of trading, don't ever use forex robot because it's very risky for your account. If you don't know how
    to make good setting in the robot and you don't know how it works, then you could face Margin Call in short time. Many
    people have experienced it and they stopped from trading because their lack of knowledges about forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by over580 View Post
    I dont know details of robot trading but something. Robot trading gives profit but it also places the irrelevent trades sometimes that comes in loss. Scalper robots gives good profits. But i like to trade my real money only by my mind. I think it is dangerous to handover money to robot and he trade for us.I am not totally against robot but its my thinking.
    for me, manually trading is the best. I've done with the robot scalping trading. while initially very profitable, but because I can not control it, even when sideway position of the robot is always open. so many open positions that have not been executed. Finally, margin call ..

Member over580 is an unknown quantity at this point over580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know details of robot trading but something. Robot trading gives profit but it also places the irrelevent trades sometimes that comes in loss. Scalper robots gives good profits. But i like to trade my real money only by my mind. I think it is dangerous to handover money to robot and he trade for us.I am not totally against robot but its my thinking.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I think using the trading robot will make us become lazy. we no longer spirit to analyze the market. even, we will never know the reason for the robot to make decisions. so, the manual is still the best.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we still had time to manual trading, why should use the robot. we use ea if you really do not have time to make trades. in my opinion, trading with the ea do not give a good lesson about trading. we are just waiting for the results, without knowing the reasons for the decision-making robot.

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.
    according to my point of view i think that it is not good for a new trader to start trading with robot , because in starting a new trader do not know any thing exactly about forex trading , so he will loose his money , and its must for a trader to do manual trading in starting

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    According to me and my experience in the Forex I don't think that, that the Forex robots are suitable for any thing because I think Forex robots are made up of human being its mean human beings are good than Forex robots, I think if you are able to read the signal from the chart than you have no need to use a Forex robot.
    in relation to the robot's trading system we can use, but do not get caught up in the correct condition is always used because it is helpful not only for the consumer, a system needs to be at the origin do not use every day, his own analysis is better

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me and my experience in the Forex I don't think that, that the Forex robots are suitable for any thing because I think Forex robots are made up of human being its mean human beings are good than Forex robots, I think if you are able to read the signal from the chart than you have no need to use a Forex robot.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    would be better if when you start forex business, we are more focused to develop our skills in analyzing the market.
    when we are able to analyze markets and make trades manually smoothly.
    then we have a very valuable capability in forex trading. this is not obtained by those who only use the ea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 428 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)