+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 428 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25 has a reputation beyond repute Pk25's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,414 Times in 698 Posts
    प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

--- Update ---

प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pk25 For This Useful Post:

Mr king (2020-10-04)

Banned Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,548 Times in 8,978 Posts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    When market is not moving too fast and sharply but in volatile market we can not take help of robots because robots is like trading with signals. the either cases you waste your time.If you want just to invest some money in forex and start earn.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    When market is not moving too fast and sharply but in volatile market we can not take help of robots because robots is like trading with signals. the either cases you waste your time.If you want just to invest some money in forex and start earn.

Banned AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 793 Posts
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    It is software and robots can not react to in different market situations and can not react to news updates and it might lead to huge losses while trading with them because robots are just software without interfere of human so better not to trade in volatile market with robots.

Senior Member ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,727 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ismailtanveer For This Useful Post:

AbubakarCrazy (2020-09-10)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    It is necessary to take help of robots when market is not moving too fast and sharply but in volatile market we can not take help of robot and for that if we start our trading with the help of robot then we never learn about forex.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I possess no experience regarding forex golem but one happening i see that is if we act our trading with the forbear of golem then we never inform active forex and mechanism are not utilizable when several tidings yield in the marketplace so as my judgement they are not straight for the traders. i am more choose use manual trading than using robot trading. because with robot trading have some problem like disconeted of server , our broker not allow us use robot trading, and ussually robot trading is not understand about news,so will give us bad result in our trade..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders are not confident in their knowledge and skills on forex trading robot that is not a good option should not be started. Forex robot trader, but some of you experienced anything in my opinion does not come with this robot is capable of generating revenues. In demo account yes. Its good to start trading in demo account using a bot. In this way you can observe how a bot works and how you can copy the bots strategy. I do that each time I have new bot I make sure I use it in demo account and I also study how its work. I enjoy doing what I'm doing. I'm happy that I can earn good amount of money in forex. I hope that some day I can see myself earning good and earning well. I hope that in the end I can be rich. Really reach doing forex trading.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 428 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)