+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 428 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that using a robot in a trade should have a good experience. because using a robot that I think is not easy. in trading using robots, traders must really understand the existing system in the robot, and also must really understand the market conditions in accordance with the robot. so it can customize the robot used to trade. and Forex Robot is just a software written by traders who have knowledge and strategy. But even trading with Forex robots also requires experience in their settings and when to stop them to prevent losses etc. So I feel this also takes some work, so than that I feel better doing it manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what's more robots are automated software that can not act in a competent response in a market that is unsure and also can not react to news updates so there is a great likelihood of losses being increased to trade on the basis of your own studies and studies. Yes, of course trading with robots is not a good idea because robots do not know about market trends and robots do not know on the subject where time is best to trade. so manually operate trading in forex trading. and I think we should not start trading with robots because to trade with robots we have to know manual trading. so we have to learn manual trading first and after we learn manual trading well then we should think about forex trading with robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that we should start trading with robots because robots have no ideas and experience about forex trading. If we rely on robots for forex trading then there is a big possibility of losses. With our experience and knowledge that helps us when making decisions in forex trading that can generate huge profits. Robots can also take wrong actions that can cause big losses, better trade with yourself. We should start trading with robots because robots have no ideas and experience about forex trading. If we rely on robots for forex trading then there is a big possibility of losses. With our experience and knowledge that helps us when making decisions in forex trading that can generate huge profits. Robots can also take wrong actions that can cause big losses, better trade with yourself.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it's the best idea to start trading foreign exchange with robots. Where a new person in the foreign exchange trading business, he must first learn the manual trade and can trade well on his own before trading with robots. Trading foreign exchange with a robot will not allow a beginner to learn trading properly, he must trade manually first and understand trading well. Are you new or not to the Forex market that you might be looking for using software or robots to help you make money? And since the turnaround for the Forex market reaches trillions every day why do not you want to share? But the question remains will the Forex Robot help you get what you want? It's easy to say that software is great and you like a lot of other people can make a lot of money from it, and look easy to type those words too! Some people buy the software without knowing what it is forex trading.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so. EA (Expert Advisors) is only for advanced users. Because it's made of code that must have bugs in it. This may end up losing a massive money-making platform that you can do yourself without the robot. Forex robot is not bad at all but there are some problems. I am a programmer so I know the lack of this robot. robots can not trade on news that gives big effect in the market. in the sideline market gives the wrong decision. this is the best way to trade manually.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak mujhe lagta hai k robot sy behtar hai banda hud forex ko samaj kar jan kar hud trading kare q k jo ap kar sakty ho wo robot nahi kar sakta our na he kabhi insan jesa soch sakta hai esi leye forex ko sekh len our hud trading karen

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never trade using EA / Robot, because I think the robot is not able to read the comprehensive market movement because it only consists of some logic that may be only good under certain conditions. I prefer manual trading because it can also train myself.
    I do not take into account the use of forex robots at all and that is in your forex trading line. if golem fails, you will not trade anymore. This may end up losing a lot of money-making paper that you can do yourself without the robot.

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is speculative and every capital used should be money you can lose, not rent. If you are a beginner trader, we recommend that as a beginner you start trading with small amounts Make money through forex trading is easy, but you have to learn how to do it, otherwise you will lose. at first we better trade manual trade. because manual trading, will make us more familiar with market conditions well. if we start trading using robots, we do not face their own market, so that will make us not familiar with the forex market well. So indeed I am arguing for new traders or are in the process of learning, performing better in manual trading.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in Forex trading robots, because robots created by humans and robots are software-operated devices so that humans have more abilities than robots, practicing in demos make you the best trader. With the recent explosion of the automated Forex trading industry, there are thousands of Forex robot traders out there that promise to make your rich people in no time. The problem is that most people do not know the basic principles for operating and maintaining a Forex robot.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know it's good or bad, but I know that many people use forex robots and earn a lot of money. For me I do not believe in them, I want to trade here myself to gain more experience. But you can use it if you want. it is a good plan to trade with expert advisor, but not as a start, if you are a merchandiser replacement then you want to trade yourself to be well informed forex, at that time you will be able to let expert advisor do the task for you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 428 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)