+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 428 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not in favour of using forex robots the least bit which is within the begin of your forex trading. if the robot fails you may not be trading once more. This would possibly find yourself in losing an excellent platform of generating cash that you'll be able to do at your own while not those robots. and The robots are the programmed softwares and we can really not trades with them in good ways if ours strategy is not perfacts but i think if we find a suitables strategy then we can closes it to robots to makes somes good money from the robots...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think so ..because the knewledge of the secret of tyhe forex market dont come just from the robot ..well the robot is just one stratgy from a lot of stratgies and if we have any experience we dont know anything about the expert and I think not, we better do it myself. this is to train the ability to analyze and read the indicator in market movements. but if we do not have much free time to observe the market movement can be by using a forex robot that we have selected and tested.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    *Automatic trading system is the amount of trades that can be opened in any particular trading day, which means greater profits automatically await you at the end of everything.
    and i am agree with you because to know forex and learn forex we need to do manual trade and if there is loss but there is our learning . but in robot trading there is not such chance and if there is bad robot then its only wait of time to see the blow

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by baalan View Post
    Mara ni kahayl kay robobts hamai koi profit day sktay hain hamain is main manually tarde karna hay takay agar ham nay is man invest kia hay to ham is say kuch seekh bhi skain robots main to ham kuch ni seekh sktay hain q kay trade to robot nay akrna hay aap kia seekhain gay is main mere hissab sai hum sab sai big mistake karty hain jab hum kuch aysa karty hain apny account k sath kio k yai sedha sedha hamary account k sath killing hai hamari agar hum kuch better chahty hain khud ki trade k sath tou humy yaha par perfectly kam karna sekhna hota hai then he hum sahe chal sakty hain yaha par...
    मैं दृढ़ता से मानता हूं कि रोबोट का उपयोग उन व्यापारियों द्वारा किया जाना चाहिए जिनके पास बहुत सारे अनुभव हैं और आपको यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए लगभग एक महीने तक बैकटेकिंग करनी चाहिए कि क्या रोबोट अच्छा काम कर सकता है। शुरुआती लोगों को रोबोट फॉरेक्स के साथ व्यापार नहीं करना चाहिए क्योंकि शुरुआती लोगों के पास फॉरेक्स में पर्याप्त ज्ञान और अनुभव नहीं थे, इसलिए बाजार की कई अलग-अलग स्थितियों में व्यापार के अपने कौशल और अनुभवों को बेहतर बनाने के लिए मैन्युअल रूप से व्यापार करना बेहतर है।

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robot is very much bad for forex trading because robot take trading decision only analysis technical matter but market move another many factors as a result maximum time shows that trading is loss by robot.
    and yes no experience we have and can we use if we only rely on forex robot that's it, the better we do this trade with the manual and according to our ability to be friends because it will train our fatherly also seek to become a trader is willing to try to be successful friends, and sometimes wearing robot will actually trade at great risk to our friends.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mara ni kahayl kay robobts hamai koi profit day sktay hain hamain is main manually tarde karna hay takay agar ham nay is man invest kia hay to ham is say kuch seekh bhi skain robots main to ham kuch ni seekh sktay hain q kay trade to robot nay akrna hay aap kia seekhain gay is main mere hissab sai hum sab sai big mistake karty hain jab hum kuch aysa karty hain apny account k sath kio k yai sedha sedha hamary account k sath killing hai hamari agar hum kuch better chahty hain khud ki trade k sath tou humy yaha par perfectly kam karna sekhna hota hai then he hum sahe chal sakty hain yaha par...

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually in forex trading I consider that robots in the Forex market are the key to escape from our bad emotions because he Ets automated and can not do anything if you had not programmed. So me since the beginning of my business I have read much on it so I summarized it is useful for the trader. I think we should trade with the trends and we should not trade with the robots, trading with the proper money management is always a good way to get success in forex trading. Forex trading is a good way to make money online and we need to learn the trading business.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul es kam mai app rebot se v achi trding kar sakte hai fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum achi trding hard work se kar sakte hai agar app es kam mai rebot se trde karte hai fer app es kam mai achi earning nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex acha bussiness hai hum forex mai sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro, I strongly do believe that using robot should be done by traders who has a lot of experiences and you must do backtesting for about a month to makesure if the robot could work well. Beginners shouldn't trade with robot forex because beginners didn't have enough knowledges and experiences in forex so it's better to trade manually to improve your skill of trading and experiences to trade in many different conditions of market.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my partner and i don't believe on currency trading programs, because the programs conceived by way of gentleman in addition to programs are usually computer software managed product thus gentleman obtaining a lot more functionality in comparison with programs, train within trial cause you to be any best investor. my dear, strongly I believe that�s true we have absolutely no knowledge about forex robot although another thing i realize which is in the event most of us start off each of our exchanging by making use of trading program subsequently most of us in no way learn about forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 428 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)