+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 428 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex robots are dangerous for new traders and we should know that if we could not understand the trend of the market then we can not make good profit and we have to trade with proper understanding of the market and manual trading is the best one.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ki shuruwat forex Robot se karna kabhi behtar nahi hoga ye aapko ek worst condition me pahuncha dega, maine abhi tak koi bhi aisa Robot nahi dekha jo aapko long tern earn karke de sake jo Robot aaj aapko bahut acha earn karke de raha hai wo hi kal aapka saara amount loose kar dega aur aapko kuch bhi hasil nahi hoga.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khiyal ye koi acha and profit able idia nahiha kuek ziyada ter robots ka result loss mi hota ha and wo loss mi chaly jaty hien and trader ka loss hony ka undesha ziayda rehta ha .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Efat2rh is an unknown quantity at this point Efat2rh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not best to open trade with robot.Because robot is not helpful to learn trade properly. But robot makes us greedy about trade.And that's why we cannot learn forex trade correctly. For this reason i am not happy with robot trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salim16 is an unknown quantity at this point salim16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a number of a single will start Forex trading business by using automatic robot then he will not find out about the particular fx and he's going to not really improve their knowledge. Robot are not helpful for newbies and modest cash reports. Even though they are much better pertaining to skilled professionals.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, if you start your trading with forex robot, i think your trading will be very bad and get stop out in short time, because you still dont know how this business works but using robot for trading, and you can't handle and control the robot

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you try to trade on the forex robots you must have to understand that its performance must be good and you must have to uise it on the demo trading account first then try to use on the real account if its performance is good
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot ke sath mein work karna mai thik nahi samjhata hoon bhai, humare liye bahut jayda dangerous hote hai robot ka use karna, jitna ho sake trader ko manual trading par dheyan dena chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my pint of view I have been trading since 2009 and I want to tell you that the manual trading is the best trading in this trading you will not get any loss and want to tell you more the auto trading is not good and it can give the loss to the trraders in auto trading there is no any stop loss and mostly they get loss..

Senior Member fx4somethin is an unknown quantity at this point fx4somethin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie if anyone introduce you to automated trading, know that that person does not want you to learn the rudiments of forex trading proper. I will never encourage any of my student to do so because I know it will lead you to no where. without the robots you would not be able to trade at all. in fact you don't know anything as far as forex is concerned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 428 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)