+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 428 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Automated trading can be helpful if the trader did not achieve a regular and consistent success in his trading. This is an option as signals and account managers. For the use of a robot to be successful, you must test and make a very rigorous examination to uncover possible flaws in its performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Saim Sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point Saim Sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear bhaiyee jee , forex mein yeh best nahee ke hum robot per depended ho ker trading karein , robot mein zyada hum loss level per trading kerte hain always account risk per hota hai ees liye manual trading in best way to trade in forex ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that trading with robots is a good solution for the market , I prefer to trade manually because the market is very flexible and it can change in any time and you have to use your brain when you deal with the market and that's why I don't think that you can find a profitable robots in the internet.

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tajarba share karo tu start mai new trader ko kam volume ke trade laga chahe yaa es say en ke har trade kafa had tak save raha ge yahe agar app k pass 100$ hai tu app takreban 0.10 volume say trade kara aur stop lose trend k hesab say dy forex me apni cheeb say pasay nahi lagana chaiye shuru me aap ko forum per posting kerni chahiye phir is bonus ke zariye trading kerni chahiye kyu ke forex me sab ka shru me nuqsan hota hay.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginning trading with forex robots can help new traders in the forex market make a lot of money in the market while still learning to trade successfully in the market, provided they are able to identify a good trading robot to use that ensures profitability.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot ke sath forex trading start krne ka mujhe nae lagta ki koi benifit hai kynki forex trading main robot trading main aapko ek hi poinr par buy aur sell dono entry laga deta hai aur chote capital ke liye to robot trading hmesha bus loss main hi result dete hai

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the robot trading is not a good. because those of the traders are say that the robot trading is not a good. so that i am suggest you that you are work the market analysis base and you are successful trader. you are perfer the manual trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai robot ke sath start karna ye to ek dum best nahi ho sakta hai, main to kahunga bhai agar kisi ko aisa lagta hai ki robot ke sath trading start karke wo kama sakta hai to bhai usko try karna chahiye wo samjh jayega robot kya hai aur kya kya nuksan hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robot se kama karna ess business me sahi nahi hota hai,robot se shuru karne me trader kabhi bhi apne aap esme learn nahi kar sakta hai,trader ko esme mehnat karna chahiye,trader agar achhe se khud samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme kaam kar sakenga..

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trading with forex robots can be a very good way for new traders in the forex market to make money from trading without much knowledge of the market and without any previous experience, but the challenge for them is knowing a good robot that is suitable for their investment plan.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 428 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)