+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 428 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i don't think that it is the time to trade with robots.Because most of the Forex traders still don't trade with robots.Using robot is not legal work i think.God has given us brain.So why will we trade with robots? Trading with robot has many problems.Robots have no emotion.So they close trades in a little profit that will not be pleasing to you.So i don't prefer trading with robot.Trade thinking more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Doesnt mean that I dont fully agree with expert advisor, but Iwill not recomend this type of trading to any beginners or any experts. Why is that? Especially for beginner, I think expert advisor service will make them lazy to start learning any needed thing and can stop their journey for being professional trader in future. And the worse, I think even best paid robot will find its end or just its stuck in some condition in this dynamic market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no expertise relating to forex robot however one issue i do know that's if we have a tendency to begin our trading with the assistance of robot then we have a tendency to never study forex and robot aren't helpful when there for me news issue within the market so as my opinion they're not reliable for the traders. I think the start of trading with robots requires a larger capital fund, you should get some benefit from you to operate the robot, or perhaps a commission the proceeds of his trade, this should be a minimum of regulatory capital. I just want to invest a few dollars in the beginning, so do not think that if the forex robot system will not accept me too.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but not forever forex robot that continuously goes well we also must not rely on our trading robot forex robot because someday it definitely will not be able to guarantee continued keutungan we should have learned by trading manual as well so that the robot that we use is not good else can we do with the way the manual again. I think aisa karna batter nhi hoga ap ko cahiye k agar ap ko acha start lena hy or forex me successful hona hy to ap ko cahiye k ap demo use karen and knowledge k liye baby pips use karen mean ap robot p depended na hon just ap experience gain karen or khud sy try karen i hope k ap sekh jain gen or robot sy be achy results gain karen gen

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are great if you made it and if are an expert on coding. But most of the robots found on internet those can't satisfy you. Some days ago I have tested more than 30 robots and all of those are Latest Robot those are also so costly. Well I can share if you want it to give it a try. But, I would like to say that NEVER EVER use robots specially when you are newbie. So, about the result of my using those robots are awful. I was having 10000$ in my demo account but after 3 hour later when am on my desktop I saw that my balance equity is almost HALF!!!

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not in favour of using forex robots the least bit which is within the begin of your forex trading. if the robot fails you may not be trading once more. This would possibly find yourself in losing an excellent platform of generating cash that you'll be able to do at your own while not those robots. The robots are the programmed softwares and we can really not trades with them in good ways if ours strategy is not perfacts but i think if we find a suitables strategy then we can closes it to robots to makes somes good money from the robots...

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I didn't use any robot, also not sure how it's working, but I guess a robot won't tell you which analysis method or strategy it is using, if it makes you profit, you'll be happy of course, but it won't tell you how it has made the profit, and if it gets unsuccessful, it won't analyze for you which part isn't going in the right path either. I think not, we better do it myself. this is to train the ability to analyze and read the indicator in market movements. but if we do not have much free time to observe the market movement can be by using a forex robot that we have selected and tested.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robot is not good for big trade. because a robot can suddenly big amount loss or profit. you should don't use robot in your deposited amount. and if you want to use any robot, first reduce your trading balance and after use that. a good trader does not use robot or indicator. he use just a naked chart. a robot can make you very profitable or empty your account. so careful to robot.

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think any one should start trading forex with a forex robot, when you are new it will be unwise to go with a robot because to make profit by an EA you need to have enough knowledge to set its parameters select, should know favourable market conditions when the program should be on - but there are times when it would be wise to shut your ea as that may make big mistakes in conditions when there is interference from big players like banks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 428 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)