Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300
Results 2,991 to 2,994 of 2994

Thread: how forex can make as living.

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohail View Post
    I have a great interest in forex, and so want to make froex as living, but in my research about forex I have came to know that forex is a very flexible business, there are many ups and downs in it, regarding to these facts I want to ask that can It is possible that forex can make as living, and how much time it will be required to make it as living.
    Yes it is possible to make forex as a living, and about time required to make it as a living, it depends on the person
    if he is a fast learner or not. But it will still take a long time, because you need to study a lot about forex, because forex is very big. And you must gain experience also in order to know your mistakes. And when time comes that you become a good trader, then you can make it a living. Just sitting in your house and clicking and earning so easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unknownxxx For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), shakeel2017 (2018-03-08), umarjaved1 (2014-06-11)

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can live from forex many ways:

- To be good trader and to earn money for yourself and for others.
    - To be IB (introducing Broker) for such country for some good broker or many of them and
    live from part of spreads.
    - To be good strategysts and analytic and trade market signals to traders.
    - To find good trader who can trade for you and share profits with him, to help him with custommers, to
    finding him custommers.
    - Become expert with mql code, ot C and C++ programm languages and trading Expert advisors, indicators, scripts.
    - To trade e books about forex
    - To wotk like broker. Mayn brokers are looking for new brokers (partenrs to share with them profit) and thay
    will do anything (technicly) for your brokerage house under your name in your country - if you can find
    enough custommers in some periode of time.
    - To become teacher of forex for novices on forex and be payed from lessons. Many new traders are looking
    for menthors.
    - etc etc.

- But if you want to be just trader, you have to be really good, and no problem at all living from that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BojanHajdinjak For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), mehro (2019-02-10), shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohail View Post
    I have a great interest in forex, and so want to make froex as living, but in my research about forex I have came to know that forex is a very flexible business, there are many ups and downs in it, regarding to these facts I want to ask that can It is possible that forex can make as living, and how much time it will be required to make it as living.
    Yes, you are true my friend. Forex is a dynamic market. It keeps on changing on regular basis. And this is the main advantage actually for all the traders. The movement in the market trends is what all traders look for to score big profits. If traders make good utilization of the market movement then definitely they will make huge money in very short period of time. It will not only help us to make few dollars, but actually help us to make our livings.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Junior Member Rohail is on a distinguished road Rohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question how forex can make as living.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rohail For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), BonggoFx (2013-09-15), ForFoReX1 (2011-11-29), Fran Caaner Manu (2016-05-29), gold1985000 (2019-03-09), kkkk (2019-04-13), mehro (2019-02-10), noul (2015-02-24), shakeel2017 (2018-03-08), shazadhakeem (2018-02-02), shohel molla (2012-07-21), zaimanawaz (2018-01-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300

Subscribe to this Thread (11)