+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Thread: Bojan Hajdinjak scalping & swing strategy.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    1. Use Mt4 trading platform.

2. H1 chart for scalpings, W1 chart for longtermtraders,
    M15 chart for cofirmation of entry into trade and for exit (calps only) and
    D1 chart for confirmation od entry in longterm position.

3. Find Dinapoli Template (Charts, Tempates, Dinapoli) in Mt4 trading platform.

4. Delete Stoch indicator and other indicators on chart and use only
    MACD (8, 17,9) indicator.

5. Wait on H1 chart till see first "bar" to crosses line 0.
    Wait on the end of trading hour in bar is still first in new direction. Signals works only at the start or at the end of trading hour. This is now our general direction for our new scalping position.

6. After we have confirmation of direction on H1 chart, we start to using M15 chart. We are waiting still with entry till we can see new first bar above (or belowe) 0 (0 cross) in the same direction like direction on H1 chart. It can take a while before such signal confirmation. When we have both we have confirmed entry.

7. We are holding trade in profit till any next bar on M15 chart (at the end of any new 15 minute close) is higher than previous. When isnt any more we are taking profit.

8. We are going out of trade in lost if/when bar fall (at 15 minute close) on other side of 0 level ot his indicator.

9. Totaly the same like above is if we want longterm signal for longterm swings.
    But in such case we are using W1 chart for general direction and D1 chart for entry and exit and confirmation
    ofcourse.
    trading min time frame be boht aham kardara ada karta ha agr ap na achi ro best trading karni ha to ap ko sub sa pahla apna experience gain karna para ga us ka bad ap ko kafi profit earned ho ga or kafi profit be earned ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those are totally different system scalping and swing i think that scalping is profitable and swing is profitable but the difference that make you lose or gain in those type of trading is the money management.

Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    Bojan Hajdinjak scalping & swing strategy

1. Use Mt4 trading platform.

2. H1 chart for scalpings, W1 chart for longtermtraders,
    M15 chart for cofirmation of entry into trade and for exit (calps only) and
    D1 chart for confirmation od entry in longterm position.

3. Find Dinapoli Template (Charts, Tempates, Dinapoli) in Mt4 trading platform.

4. Delete Stoch indicator and other indicators on chart and use only
    MACD (8, 17,9) indicator.

5. Wait on H1 chart till see first "bar" to crosses line 0.
    Wait on the end of trading hour in bar is still first in new direction. Signals works only at the start or at the end of trading hour. This is now our general direction for our new scalping position.

6. After we have confirmation of direction on H1 chart, we start to using M15 chart. We are waiting still with entry till we can see new first bar above (or belowe) 0 (0 cross) in the same direction like direction on H1 chart. It can take a while before such signal confirmation. When we have both we have confirmed entry.

7. We are holding trade in profit till any next bar on M15 chart (at the end of any new 15 minute close) is higher than previous. When isnt any more we are taking profit.

8. We are going out of trade in lost if/when bar fall (at 15 minute close) on other side of 0 level ot his indicator.

9. Totaly the same like above is if we want longterm signal for longterm swings.
    But in such case we are using W1 chart for general direction and D1 chart for entry and exit and confirmation
    ofcourse.
    this system is very complicated it has got many indicator i do not like those kind of system but i will try it to know what is the result that can this system give to us i hope that will work good.
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-03-05 at 07:51 PM.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good and simple strategy, but need extra patience to apply it to the trading conditions, especially if the market is sideway. it is also worth noting the average range on the timeframe H1 and M15. but, in my opinion as a whole using tempalte Dinapoli easier to follow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-10)

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    totally tthe same like abowe is if we want long term signal for long term swings.but in such case we are using
    W1 chart for general direction
    and D1 chart for entry and exit conformation.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-10), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The strategy is simple but I want to ask whether the H1 period is only used to analyze the market and for the entry point and is not to exit point?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxbanjar For This Useful Post:

Member anurag is on a distinguished road anurag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also confused with this strategey, i tried a lot to understand but can not. I think it should be explained with the help of graphs and screen shoots.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anurag For This Useful Post:

Banned venom is on a distinguished road venom's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm interested about your theory. But I don't know properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you please tell us how to read the signals of this indicator? How to decide enter or exit points? Hope that this will be informed soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to venom For This Useful Post:

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am willing to use this strategy but its hard to understand for me. I could not get that what should be our entry point? Can you please make it clear for me? Please indicate entry and exit point in your picture.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gosians For This Useful Post:

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can combine scalping strategy above with this scalping or intraday swing strategy.

Use some "pivots" indicator and look on general intraday 0 pivot between R1, R2, R3 and S1, S2,S3.
    Trade at London open (1 Hour after) and look when 5 minute chandle is closing on other side of 0 pivot.
    Than enter the trade in the same direction. Stop is when candle is closing in another side of this pivot again.
    Target is near R1 or S1.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BojanHajdinjak For This Useful Post:

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On picture we can see (it is smpler use of the same sistem) entries for longterm swings.
    1 - SELL 1 Sept 2008
    2 - BUY (or sell stop) 3 MAY 2009
    3 - SELL (or buy stop) 2. Jan. 2009
    4 - BUY 19 Sept 2010
    etc etc

Hope is is enough clear visible
    almost 10000 pips on eurusd of profit possible in few years.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BojanHajdinjak For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast