+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 733 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi mera koi bhi plan B nahi hota hai main koi bhi trade kafi analysis karke open karta hoon aur jab mujhe multiple reason miltey hain trading open karney k tabhi main trade open karta aur main apni trade open karne k fauran baad Profit target aur stoploss calculate karke laga deta hoon aur phir apni trade ko play karne deta hoon haan agar mere trade stoploss book karti hai to main us trade ko zaroor analysis karta hoon k kis kami k wajah se mere trade opposite direction me chali gayi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i always like the plan B it really works we can also say that the plan B is our quick decission which we can implement at the same time according to the sudden change in the market. Plan B always gives the fruitful advantage to the trader to earn the money in the change of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kalam01 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam01's Avatar
    Thanks

Always work on Plan

I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?I have a plan B and its called Hedging.

Senior Member konka is an unknown quantity at this point konka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this time I don't know what is plan B? I am sure more then pew week I know about it. Forex business is good way to income simple way for every body who like it.

Senior Member gillet is an unknown quantity at this point gillet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that every trader should trade in Forex with plan and they also should have plan B. We should not trade in Forex without plan B. This is becasue, Forex market is uncertain market.

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi mry pass kabhi bhi plan b nhi ha main hmasha ak hi plan krta hn aur mjy pura yakeen hota h kay mra plan kamyab hi ho ga.

Senior Member juewelldpi12 is an unknown quantity at this point juewelldpi12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excavation, I myself possess never had a project B. in the trade, I ever penalise with trading drawing that I bed created. if this system fails, I will act trading and re-fix my program. I suppose the project B could individual prefab us beautify mawkish in trading. and we also can not focussing with our trading thought.

Senior Member ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course i never trade without planning and also plan B because if my first plan fails so implement plan B to earn money like when open trade in buying and it goes to selling so when at lower i buy from that position again and market must correct about 50% so i earn profit with covering loss also.

Banned abodagoma is an unknown quantity at this point abodagoma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thin yeah .i'm always have a plan B to restore my money that i had lost at any deal. so i think every one of traders must have this plan to reduce the loss and to restore his capital.

Senior Member ksbiplop is an unknown quantity at this point ksbiplop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I've never had a plan B. In trade, I created a business plan to provide discipline. If the plan does not work, I will stop trading and re-arrange my plans. I think we can make our emotions in the trading plan B. We can focus on our trading scheme.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 733 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)