+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 733 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well b plan can be a very strategic plan with the help of stop loss and hedging cos with this at least can avoid the opportunity to make big losses. B plan is waiting for the market and then trading only if the trend is clear and we can see the signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    abhi maine pahli baar trade kia pichle maheene me to mai sirf plan A ke hisaab se kia hun mai plan banya nhi tha lekin mai abb plan B bhi banunga aur usse bhi sath lekar chalunga lagta hai tabhi success ho paunga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job.prepare income income n is usually a pretty preparing strategy by leveraging the final decline along with a comfortable hedging using this, you can at least stay away from the possibility of making a huge drop, my spouse and I also hire the current sl once Along with my partner and my very well met Gabrielle plus the comfortable touch of the computer despite swapping. All the best ...

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    of course in forex trading business we make good plan and we all trading plan those are helpful in our trading and i say that hedging plan is good for trader and trader make their trades with experience and good plan and earn good in forex

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure plan B is very important in trading because we need to good act when get heavy losses and margin call, and we have to trade with more than plan to make good trading and success in the market with little risk and good income.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex you should have all sorts of plans and you have to do whatever you can so much situatiosn wil lcome so you must have a plan. So a trader should have other plans in mind in case of emergency. I can plase enough number of other positions. But not so effective for small accounts

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have such a guide. I deal with forex with my intellectual. No counseling and unusual strategies and for this reason I do not make it so clear. I have the possibility so small but I can not use it because there is no destructive strategy and hot thoughts.

Member khS586 is an unknown quantity at this point khS586's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g dear jb kabhi ap ki trade loss mein challi jayey ap ki strategy ap ka sath na dey to first ap ko apni strategy se mayoos nahi hona chaiye or doosra yeh k ap ko economic condition ko dekh k apni trades ko hedge kr k b apne account ko manage kr sakte ho

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually when making analysis in the forex market it is always a two way thing either you buy or you sell, and when you understand price movement very well you can easily spot the two on your chart although depending on current market trend your bias will be more towards one.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    yeh eak bohat important baat hai forex trading main kyun kay jab insan forex trading kar raha hota hai to wo eak he plan kay mutabiq work karta rehta hai jo kay bilkul galat hai ap kay pas hamesha plan b hona chahiye plan a wo hota hai jis per ap work kartay hen aor plan bhi wo hota hai jab apka plan a work na karay to ap plan b ko use karen aor continue karen work ko.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 733 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)