+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 733 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im remorseful friends i am a newbie and i wanna to really know what is actually plan B. is actually there have any kind of strategy? whenever we can used this? Plan B is actually any kind of indicator or even readmitted plan on forex. share on particulars with regard to much better comprehending.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sinarmas is an unknown quantity at this point sinarmas's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a result of I am a newbie I have not any kind of plan about plan B however I sure u will end up being able to obtain a useful and useful response on regard of u query using this useful forum as a result of this particular forum is actually nice source of this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai app plan b ko use karke es kam mai achi trding nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek hard working bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai pehle hume es kam mai achi tara se traning hasal karna chahi aa bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned bhakruin is an unknown quantity at this point bhakruin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I think on plan B. upabout point of my read, each good trader have a few self-short plan Its should useable. Plan B is actually a lot strategized plan that may be assist to stop the loss. so I have constantly have plan B.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear in fact I believe that traders should always be a backup plan. so that we can anticipate if there is something that is not according to plan. and it's good that we are always up to date we plan to continue to trade in line with the existing price movements.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, in trading forex, i strongly do consider while trading I often surprised to notice that my strategy doesn't works well. On the mean time I think my self that if I had another plan.From that moment on I just have an alternative plan to reduce the risk.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that planning is very important in forex trading. so i use the plan B called hedging which is very useful in making the profits with the markets. so be patience while trading with real money and use the strategy method to avoid losses.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear bro, in fact I strongly do believe that i have my plan b is always written in top of my screen, so i can always able to read it whenever i'm in trouble positions. writing this note help me to think more clearly and objective about things i have to do in just short time.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that having another plan and reacting according to current market situations are professional approach and I'm also aiming for that. As per expert's advice we must need plan b. But being a beginner I just stay away when my conditions are not satisfied as I do not have b plan

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that at this moment I do not have any plan like 'plan B' but I find it reasonable that you have an alternative plan to manage the loss of trading in forex. Thanks for your creative thinking and efforts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 733 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)