+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 733 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buddy what ever you told on that trade but idea 's good because of we have to prepare open plan means first we trading on what ever strategy and if we get success so we don't want any other strategy and if we can't got success then we have to use exit plan of over strategy for recover over lost.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    jo bee forex mien ata hai to wo kuch soch ker ata hai or jis ki soch ni hoti to us ki success bee na hoti hai es lye forex mien positive mind k sath entry kerni chahye or hamasha plan A k sath ap k pass plan B bee hona zarori hai q k plan A k fail hony per plan B ko amal mien laya ja saky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), ntn (2018-07-30)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think B planning is very important because the market does not believe and may reverse to you at any time so a smart trader always has a B plane to be ready for any changes or decreases in capital and planning B should be stronger than the first because we will use it to save us from the market and hedging is not a factional strategy for you because you may be incompetent to handle your security trades politely and protect writers who profit from losses. This is a truly liberating strategy for those who are discriminated against by an industry cost mechanism.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    We have to have a backup plan or commonly called the plan "B", it is clearly necessary because the market is not always in line with our strategy. when the market reverses direction (away from the target), it's time we use the backup plan

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan i beleive in plan B. in forex you must have all sorts plan and you should do whatever you can so many situatiosn wil lcome so you must have plan A , b or plan C even. but I think good traders will always have many options so just give your self options and make it simple.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-21)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market ak risky onlinew earning business hai. Es business mai trader jab market mai trade open krta hai tou es kay pass 2 ya 3 plans hota haiu ya es waja say k wo forex market mai regular ya zada say zada profit ko target krnay ki koshish krta hai. Jis ki waja say wo forex markert mai 2 say zada plan banat hai.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My beloved when designing your scheme, you are asking to rebuild the architecture plan backwards. When the market suddenly picks up and moves toward your opponent, you should be able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and still gain a profit, or at least limit your losses. Stay committed to your strategy even in the face of short-term losses. Do not expect big profits at once. It is necessary to bring a decent hour to the investment plan to decide in forex trading. and i do not plan b only i have lots of plans and i use them all at the same time i have multiple accounts and i have good management for each but in the forex market many plans will lose and some plan will save me from biggest loss.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    No, I just trade with one stop-loss and one target. I heard that hedgers increases lots according the trend to manage the against direction. But I just do plain trade. Even after hitting stop-loss I do not go for recovery in the same day as per golden rules. So, no plan-B for me as of now..

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ap forex mien achy trader ban na chahty hien to ap ko chahye k es mien ap plan B bee jaror use kery q k ap es mien aa ker ager plan B use ni kerty to ap es mien belkul bee kamyab ni ho saky gy

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-29), ntn (2018-07-26)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that it is very good and helpful to hold an appropriate alternative advice in someone's plans ahead of us failing to work. More traders who have not felt the pain of most organizations B see that making intentions A is often very provocative and exhausting. and it's just common sense then only one plan alone can not work in all kinds of different situations and this is where as a merchant you have to be fully prepared and make as many plans as you want no limitations and just be prepared and prepare and always think of plans different and keep thinking about different situations and have a wonderful dream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 733 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)