+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 733 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 723 731 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do, sometimes i double my volume and that is my plan B, all we thing to do is how to get back the money?we have to be patient in this bussiness

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhay naheen lagat kay koi bhui trade trade kay doraan apna plan ko change kar kay kuch faida lay sakta hay. Ye forex market hay koi cricket ka medan naheen jahan aap jab chahiye plan badal lo. Aap ko yahan plan change karny ki keemat chukana parrte hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes most the time i have a plan B just in case if i lose i don't leave the market soon , because it's easy to say goodbye to the forex market , i advice you to have a plan B to make good trading .

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same as me, i only do i plan and focus on it. if the plan is fail i will upgrade the plan and make it better and keep doing that until can make consistent profit.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing to do is that we make sure that our backup plan is executed when we make some loss from the Forex markets and thus become ready for the future.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    han bilkul main plane b tiyaar rakta houn kioun k forex trading kafi risky ha es liye main jab koi trade open kata hnn tab es k sath us ka mukhalif plane bhi rakhta hnn k kis taran es ka toorr karna ha
    I just wanted to ask you that what do you generally do when you place a trade and it is loosing or in negative float ? Do you use a plan B or any other trade you open just let me know and share with me here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i know that market has it own kinds of movement, i'm already making several type of EA that can be run alternately, so when the market moves sideways, it's time to use martingale system, when the market going to be a trending, using a scalping is the right option, and so on, each moment has it's own plan. so i guess i'm not only having plan b right?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bilkul main plane b tiyaar rakta houn kioun k forex trading kafi risky ha es liye main jab koi trade open kata hnn tab es k sath us ka mukhalif plane bhi rakhta hnn k kis taran es ka toorr karna ha

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ye to lazmi cheez ha forex trading main kioun k ager app ka banaya howa plane ager fail ho raha ho to app plan b jo app ne es condition k liye banaya ho ga us ko apply karo es taran se app kafi achi trading rezuilt le saktey ho

Banned barmanitrade is on a distinguished road barmanitrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    han bilkul mere khiyal main her koi plan b rakhta ha jab woh koi bhi trade open kar raha hota ha kioun k aap jab bhi koi trade open kartey ho to app us k loss k barey main bhi soctey ho k ager ye open ki hoie position loss main chali gai to phr app ko kiya karna ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 733 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 723 731 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)