+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 733 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Banned flantom is an unknown quantity at this point flantom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mimunaislam View Post
    Hedging is a good style of trading forex, since the market only moves either upwards or downwards, it means if the market went against our initial movement assuming upwards we would open a downward movement to take profit when the market finally favours our initial direction.
    It is more safe if you have maybe 3 or 4 plans,i also have plan B,this is different strategy and when something goes wrong i'm ready to react.I think every trader must have minimum 2 plans if he want to don't have problems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nadim_bd is an unknown quantity at this point nadim_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I always have plan B. I think everyone should maintain plan B. Plan B is to help you to get rid from the huge loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khan44 is an unknown quantity at this point khan44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main quickly fayslay kernay padtay hain agar humara plan A kaam na aye tou perayshan nahin hona balkeh time zayea keya bagair humain foran plan B use kerna chaheay.

Senior Member subhan4 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    dekho shahzad hedging k use kerne ka be aik ay hota ha kuin her koi forex ko hedging nehe ker sekta ap ka sharp mind hona must mangta ha hedging, o r hain reverse trade ho rehe ho ti to monitors per on rahna lazmi hota ha or jeb profit a ni wali to position close ker lni chahy e greedy nehe bena chahaye.thanks....

Senior Member khang is an unknown quantity at this point khang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in every business in the world every business man have a some plans plan A or plan B and if plan A fails then plan B apply and i have also a PLan B for forex trading

Senior Member hunter1 is an unknown quantity at this point hunter1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no mostly my plan a work for me good so i do not use my b or c plan in the forex market but if the forex market goes to bad direction in the forex then we should need to work and follow the trend and i use plan b or then plan c in the forex market this is the way for my success in forex market.

Senior Member saimi is an unknown quantity at this point saimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly people using this because plan b can be a very strategics plan with the help of stop loss and hedging becouse with these you can at-least avoid chances of making a huge loss,

Senior Member abdullah.12 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah.12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is a better job.plan b can be a very strategised plan with the help of stop loss and hedging coz with these you can atleast avoid chances of making a huge loss, i also use sl now everytime and i m pretty satisfied and also a bit relaxed coz of it while trading. better job................................

Senior Member nadim_bd is an unknown quantity at this point nadim_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I always have plan B. Plan B must be very skilled to get rid from bigger losses. It helps me to reduce my huge lose.

Senior Member tambahfx is an unknown quantity at this point tambahfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new trader but i think it is not impossiable to make profit by one plan for any business. So a trader should have another plan in mind in case of an emergency.plan B is fewer like stop loss. it can not stop loss but can help us very much. when our trading goes against our capital or our position we can use plan B for making our loss in a minimum level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 733 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)