+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 733 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, my trading plan is only one, so i do not have plan B. Trading in forex market is not easy, and if we need to keep it simple. have trading plan B will makes our trading become more complicated. I only trade with one plan only. From my back test, the plan is good, and will gives me good profit, so i do not need plan B

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexbosser is an unknown quantity at this point forexbosser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks like you are a millionaire already you inactivity for your price to move sanction, soil when ? and if you got boundary option you form new ground ? why. My good e'er use forestall decease, it give book the of your declare part and peril only whatever pct of you reason. Name effort slip phone will expiration you statement and you give everything but by scope a labial possibility to devolve rearmost with the remaining story structure.
    Last edited by forexbosser; 2017-03-14 at 10:00 PM.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my plan B in trading is stop trading, and we have to trade with one method without confuse and if this method or plan fail and we get loss it is better to stop trading, and later we can trade in the market by other way but we have to tray it on demo firstly.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear of course, with me I like to believe that having another plan and reacting according to current market situations are professional approach and I'm also aiming for that. As per expert's advice we must need plan b. But being a beginner I just stay away when my conditions are not satisfied as I do not have b plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdelkrim View Post
    hello Always and never there must be an alternative plan in Forex trading. ... Health calculated the loss before profit so always attends plan, and alternative in order to face the vagaries of the market. I wish you success .....thanks
    han ji plan apke ashe hone bhut jaruri he agar apke pass ashe plans he to aap ashi success hasil kr skte ho forex me ashe plans and hardwork hi hmme is business me ashi success make krwata he isme koi shak nhi he

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex market me hedgingkarna to bohat he easy hy magar is ko stop karna bohat hy mushkal hy and hedging koi trading strategy nahi hy ya to mushkal time me akhri option hota he trader k liye mera plan B ye hota hy k jab meri koi trade opposite ho jati hy to same direction me few pips k baad new trade open kar daita hon and continue rakhta ho is process ko q k mera lot size little hota hy

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello Always and never there must be an alternative plan in Forex trading. ... Health calculated the loss before profit so always attends plan, and alternative in order to face the vagaries of the market. I wish you success .....thanks

Banned mark39 is an unknown quantity at this point mark39's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging ak achi strategy hy but ic ko apply krny sy phly market ki situation ko dykhna prta hy, agr tu apko clear idea ho jaye k trend ab change ho raha hy tu apko chahye apni open position ko close kr k trend ki direction mn new position ko open kren but agr aisa nhi hy tu hedging apply krny main koi problem nhi hy, you can get some extra pips by doing this

Junior Member pacaran is an unknown quantity at this point pacaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my way of trading, I always make an alternative to arranging my personal function. It's important because it will help me personal goals or cheaper to burn while I am dealing with this current market. For example, I always do a more reverse trend in trading while stopping burning can break.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every action I do, I definitely have a backup plan or we often call it Plan B. In other words, if we're having problems that exist in our initial plan, then it can be a helper so that we do it could still succeed. If the forex like this example, we have a target of 50 pips, but we just floating 50 pips Also, Plan B:
    1. If the price is likely to rise then I will do averaging with OP again.
    2. If prices are not friends then I would cutloss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 733 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)