+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 733 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member ferdy is an unknown quantity at this point ferdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have only one plan, and I did not think to make a plan b, because by making the next plan, will usually make us inconsistent with the previous plan we've ever made, and it could have made our experience a margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member every thing is planned is an unknown quantity at this point every thing is planned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no mostly my plan a work fine for me so that i do not need to use any other plan i just good study the forex market before make plan and work according the plan that is why i am very success man in the forex market we should always need to work hard to win hard and easy cash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member deeny is an unknown quantity at this point deeny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i dont have any plan B now, because the plan B often makes me get more losses and it really bad. i just want to trade with proper TP and SL only, and i dont want to use any averaging or martiangle as my plan B

Banned Hina is an unknown quantity at this point Hina's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategy B is less like stop-loss. it can not stop-loss but can help us very much. when our dealing goes against our investment or our place we can use strategy B to make our decrease in a lowest stage.

Senior Member thangian is an unknown quantity at this point thangian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I do have a plan B which means a different strategy in case a trade goes wrong or there are uncertain market conditions or during times when trend is not clear.So a trader should have

Senior Member abubakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have a great plane making in my mind every time which wish to be done in forex by doing trade and making the total benefit from trade at forex and now i am trying to make better plane every time while trade.

Banned najeem is an unknown quantity at this point najeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan.The best thing to do is that we make sure that our backup plan is executed when we make some loss from the Forex markets and thus become ready for the future. It works good on bigger accounts where I can plase enough number of another positions but its not very effective for small accounts where cant place enough orders.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Immediately and must see want to wait I before my friend's good moments little high for all odds comparison, our strategy, I used it to chart, it is the best time for it, I was always a good get. You see what I share here is to If you are in the place? So you can create a your opinion my good consideration.Thanks so much.

Senior Member ihsanjalal is on a distinguished road ihsanjalal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is biggest trade center in asia.My husband, we believe that the exchange of internal path and of the Interior of all types and you should do all you can to many situations businesses think about Phil Kumi almost any method, Watts, or even style. Therefore, it must be some form of supplementary means of investors, the main purpose of an important occasion. For example, you can use the path of unhealthy or unsafe market distortions in the treatment so far.

Senior Member Asad Rafiq is an unknown quantity at this point Asad Rafiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    plan B aap ko apne pass rakhna chahye ya aak ashe trader ki nishani ha ka aap ka pass reserve plans aur stregety honi chahye aur aap ko apna asa karna asha mahos ho ga aap fail nahi hn ga aapko success ho gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 733 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)