+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 733 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member ndupak_codot is an unknown quantity at this point ndupak_codot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every trader is required to have a plan B, because Plan B is to anticipate that the plan A failed, but we should focus on the second plan, because if any one is we focus so we could be a loss when trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uabaid is on a distinguished road uabaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have different strategies for trading if my one strategy goes to against mean in loss then i use second strategy which is trend line strategy and i gain and cover my loss so i don't believe only on one strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plans B can use constraint diminution, but also of section because you can at small brace inaccurate from mixing amount reason worrisome losses, and now using SL, whenever I somebody a amount of Mirelle, as cured as assemblage and also a younger easier and turn it for a idea very very strategics. I necessary to use to uprise. I am not curious in losing money. Convey you

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we have to have a plan B to use the second chance bilama we do not undertake to make good to do good activities to plan some more so I'll plan better

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also have plan B when i got my prediction wrong. after opening some position in some signal i wait to get the close signal but some time it found that the price goes in opposite trend. in such situation i used limit order to make my account balance. some time i manually closed the loss order and respond trade along the trend. when trade gone in profit i also keep some system that some order will gone closed and some new order will open.

Senior Member cdd is an unknown quantity at this point cdd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed I possess a program T this means a new tactic in the event a trade will go drastically wrong or there are unstable market disorders or in the course of instances when trend isn't apparent. Consequently a trader needs to have another program planned in the event of a crisis. For example anybody can use Hedging in the event of an undesirable trade or unstable market disorders.

Senior Member yoseph is an unknown quantity at this point yoseph's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i've no this type plan. i trade on forex by my mind. there isn't any plan and no smart strategy and for that reason i'm not creating such a lot profit. i had such a lot of opportunity however having been unable out to use them for lacking associated with a smart strategy and any smart plan.

Member gembel1203 is an unknown quantity at this point gembel1203's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, of course ... Plan B is needed if the initial plan we have failed so we can minimize the losses that we may get ... but sometimes plan b was also a failure so that we have to do is surrender to rely on luck

Senior Member jama4206 is an unknown quantity at this point jama4206's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course if i ahve take a position and market is against me then i have plan b called hadging and i hedg the market hedging means you must take position gainst your first one position so in this way you do noit losse anything .

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    yes. I have always had other plans. if it does not sell then I will buy. that's my plan. so make it easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 733 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)