+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 733 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Banned Ikhtiar999 is an unknown quantity at this point Ikhtiar999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes indeed necessary to have a plan B, maybe I also agree with you shahzad0able. I also usually use plan B Hedging me. Difficulties often experienced in this way is when the erratic price movements we will be difficult to determine which position will we close the first. If both these positions have been in contact with (the price has never reached the level of hedging) then we would have a loss of distance pip hedging we have open. But that's a risk we have to take, than we are exposed to MC

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fadel123 is an unknown quantity at this point fadel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HolYes I do have a plan B which means a different strategy in case a trade goes wrong or there are uncertain market conditions or during times when trend is not clear.So a trader should have another plan in mind in case of an emergency thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned badro20 is an unknown quantity at this point badro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    without plan B if you get loss you cannot control you loss. If you have any plans then you can fight against loss and decrease it from its actual price and may alo cover the loss.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    In order to be profitable in the forex trading a trader must have many plans and strategies in different kind of situation, if a trader is just having few strategies and don't know how to behave in all type of complex situations where the market is too volatile then he will be able to lose money often

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par hamary pass agar ik trend failed hota hai tou hum zrur is mai 2nd mind mai rakh kar kam kary gay tou sahe rahta hai hamary leyay aur yai bhi sahe hai k is filed mai humy zaydah tar achy knowlege k sath he kam karna hota hai kio k yaha par bhut fast loss hota hai humy is bat ka dehan rakhna hota hai,...

Junior Member ubed is an unknown quantity at this point ubed's Avatar
    Thanks
    while not plan B much better do not trade becouse we by no means knew the primary strategy will fall short or even success. if some thing incorrect using the market we and market towards u much better u be careful to raduce u lose and counter-top trade or even hedging of u lose trade. thank to insta forex offer all of us all hedging with regard to counter-top trade to reduce the lose.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I do not have any plan B for trading , I trade with proper analysis of the market with single trading strategy and I think that if we can trade with single trading strategy with confidence and skill then we can easily get success in trading easily.

Banned msi is an unknown quantity at this point msi's Avatar
    Thanks
    since i know that market has it own kinds of movement, i'm already making several type of EA that can be run alternately, so when the market moves sideways, it's time to use martingale system, when the market going to be a trending, using a scalping is the right option, and so on, each moment has it's own plan. so i guess i'm not only having plan b right?

Member indiantiger is an unknown quantity at this point indiantiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek bohot hee risky field hai isiliye jab bhi iss field mein hum invest karte hai zaruri hai ki hum humesha back up plan ya plan B rakhein taaki humein zyaada nuksaan na ho, humein humesha samajhdari se kaam lena chahiye iss field mein confident rehna zaruri hai par humein humesha yeh dhyaan mein rakhna chahiye ki yeh field bohot hee risky hai aur isiliye humein humesha PLAN B rakhna hee chahiye in case humein zarurat padd jayein.

Banned msi is an unknown quantity at this point msi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont have any plan B. I trade just only simple way with my analysis & money management rules.
    but after reading all post of this thread i am thinking that i should have plan B. but now i got confuse what will be become my plan B. i am thinking about money backup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 733 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)