+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 733 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    nhi bhi main na ja duin tk koui b plan nhi kya hai or na ee main kbi trading kertaty waqat sochta hun kun ka main na b9ohatt brr loss khaya hai jis ssa mujhe andaza ho gya hai ka kis tra trading kerni hai mujhe plan bnanay kki b zarurat nhii perti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

sufiyan22 (2018-08-29)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like the BI plan to think that this is a big back support in the forex trading business. Plan B always supports us to reserve. I also think that it's sweet / useful for a larger account. I think plan B must not be used by a small account.
    Preparation for losses is very important in Forex trading if we prepare the losses we face cannot be lost but if we make a good planer and adopt a stop losing strategy then it is a battery for all beginners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have plan B and I call it a rescue plan and that is very important because you don't just close bad trades rather than save them so you have a balance of losses.
    Plan B can be an actual strategic plan with suggestions to stop accidents and ambiguity because with this you can at least avoid the authoritative affairs of large losses, I also use SL now every time and I attract annoyance and also a little roomy because of that while trading

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a plan B can be very helpful. as easy as it sounds it is not easy to always carry out the plan and also get the desired results. So having a plan B is important because we can ensure that we don't lose and that we can take advantage of our trade.
    plan B is part of plan A but I don't have a separate strategy B it is a good idea to have one but I still make plan A and after finishing it I will try to find B

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to say plan b can be a very strategic plan. This plan helps you avoid the possibility of making large losses and maintaining your capital. For this reason it is also called a "money reserve" plan.
    To have a plan is part of the system in forex someone must have in his own plan from the trader, be a good forex analyzer you must have a fisrt and have confidence in the plan

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I always stick with plan B ... we know that the Forex market is very dangerous sometimes and it can destroy our account very easily if we make some big mistakes to shape our excitement ... so we have to keep our plans always in danger and I think we need to save some percentage of money as a backup plan and I acquire a B system whose substance strategy variants in housing switch away criminals or there is a groping of industrial conditions or during times when wisdom is not burdened. As dealers must hit other settings in the destination in an emergency casing. For example one can use Security in a bad or non-specific trade box

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually no. Because right now I am still experimenting with various strategies and management to trade. I am now still looking for the most convenient strategy for me to trade. But, actually I used to trade with one strategy where I always had plan B. But now, the strategy proved to be not profitable enough for me. and there are lots of forex plans, plans a, b, c. both are more effective for investment. Plan B is called an investment hedging technique. but if you are a beginner, you should not use plan b because to use this plan you must gather extensive knowledge. I use it in my trade

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I do not always plan B, sometimes when I can not make a profit from my own plan, I use plan B. I always try to implement my own plan in the trading market. and Strategy can be a truly strategic strategy by using a cease-reduction as well as hedging cause with either of these you can at least prevent the possibility of creating big reductions, we also utilize sl now every time and also we michael quite happy in addition to the little cause of calm from it's when buying and selling.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,456 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you really are Forex trader then you must have to do make other plan when your one plan will not work then you can do other plan that is seems to be a real forex trader and well experienced trader make plan when they put a single trade. I think for any single entry your analysis will be better for you that when you use your analysis on trading then it will enhance your experience level to higher position and that will be the cause to win a trade easily.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-08-01), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are an initiate, hedging is not a reactionary strategy for you because your strength can not make you avoid trading politely and overcoming shortcomings beyond just making. This is a very release strategy for those who like to swell participate from the market damage process. and trading on Forex requires plane B because the market is always upside down and our trades suffer from losing floating ads we can not close it at a loss but if we have plane B we can succeed to recover the loss and turn it into profit but surely from this planning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 733 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)