+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 733 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Banned khan khalis is an unknown quantity at this point khan khalis's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is actually a much better occupation. plan b could be a very strategised plan using the assist of stop loss and hedging coz with one of these u can atleast prevent chances of making a large loss, i also make use of stope lose currently everytime and i m fairly happy and also a little tad calm coz of this whilst trading. much better occupation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jin traders ke pass mein ache ache Plans hote hai wo market mein acha kaam kar sakte hai, Plans nahi to hum yaha par adhure hia bhai, ache trading plans ke baad mein hi humare ko trade karna hota hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ke paas achha trading plan hota hai to uske baad he wo ess business market me achhe se kama kar sakenga,trader ko esme hamesha plan ko follow karke he trade ko open aur close karna hota hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Majidraza is an unknown quantity at this point Majidraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is tara ki planning krny k liay humy ye kaam krna hota hai k is mai humy ye plane k sath kaam krny k liay kun k is k sath hi humy ye plane krna hota hai or isi say humy jo kaam hum nay kr lia hai is ka b idea milta hai or khud ko ik stand bay plane ki zarort hoti hai or na krny ka idea b isi say milta hai humy trade ko krny k sath market say s

Member pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you dont have a good knowledge about hedging it will eat all of your capital. if you use hedge to protect your capital then its ok. but if you use hedging to make money in forex trading then you are wrong. my sincerely advice to newbie to use stop loss instead hedging especially you dont know how to hedge a trade. it will become a trap for you and eat all your money. i always use stop-loss if my analysis is wrong it will hit my stop loss.

Banned tonenonet is an unknown quantity at this point tonenonet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Plan B along with a stop loss coverage and as a result of u will end up being able to prevent a great loss to the chance of a very strategist A minimum of plan can also be applied to very happy using the serial variety and every thing and also since it is a little calm on trade....

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rameez1786 View Post
    i am new in this market. i have no prepare the plan B. i am say that those are work market regular. so that we are get complete knowledge and skill. so that you are work market regular and you are successful trader. you are ern money regular.
    Plane b hmesha hi bhut important he kyo ke agar aap ek asha order nhi lga skte hein to next order ke lie hmare pass plan b ka hona bhut jaruri he plan b ke sath hm disri umeed jag jati he

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay jo plane b bana rakha hai wo yehi bana rakha hai k kissi tarha say mujhay loss ho raha ho to me new strategy ko bnanat howe account ko wash honay say bacha lo ku k jiss waja account wash honay say bach jata hai to us wakat kam or b easy ho jata hai hum loss ko to recover kar saktay hain easy way say warna hum account wash karwa bethay gay.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in this market. i have no prepare the plan B. i am say that those are work market regular. so that we are get complete knowledge and skill. so that you are work market regular and you are successful trader. you are ern money regular.

Member shuvon is an unknown quantity at this point shuvon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According my opinion Forex is a business where we have to do this business with a god money management and have to follow a god business plan and must Always have Plan B so that we can overcome our losses in this business easily .

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are a beginner, hedging is not the right strategy for you as you power not be fit to handle your avoid trades properly and coat experience more than gain. It is a rattling relinquishing strategy for those who hit moral experience of industry toll process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 733 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)