+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 715 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cftc rule 4.41- hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. also, since the trades have not been executed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned riyanaml is an unknown quantity at this point riyanaml's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mybe it depends on the traders, if I may understand and get used to the europeans sessions until the U.S.A session open so that in times it will be volatiles and we can profites when understood !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually there has no fixed time to do trading. it varies from person to person. on can doing well on holiday and in the other hand oncan doing well when market is down.

Senior Member zahid27 is on a distinguished road zahid27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market ma trading ka lay best time wahi time best hota ha jub market open hoti ha.us waqat market ma rush nahi hota ha. aour ap ko shart time ma best earning mil jati ha.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should stick out like a sore thumb. To me, it always looked like a staircase. If that analogy doesn't work for you, think of something that will. You can call it a ham and cheese sandwich for all I care. Just become familiar with it.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-15 at 12:14 AM.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    Nature topographically picked London and Newfangled York sessions for me, I had no hand in it and I'm not protesting Off and on again when I wake up amidst night to barter Asian session, I generally figure out I'm not missing much, so I stay with my session

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best time is if usa market open, its actual airy market and we can acquire acceptable bulk of pips in the actual abbreviate time.

Senior Member trader bank is an unknown quantity at this point trader bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think.. time is ggod to trading.. I also, I will only trader london session and U.S. session, because the movement will be very fast and not sideways, I was fit using a pair eur / usd and gbp / usd, I always avoid asia session because movement tends to slow.thx

Banned ful is an unknown quantity at this point ful's Avatar
    Thanks
    IST and volatile when the market in London and New York sessions and 11. 30 18: 30 during the afternoon about the mail according to these to make daily income during the time normally contribute to the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 715 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)