+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 715 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member Nokiabangla is an unknown quantity at this point Nokiabangla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the purpose why some needless drops happen is because we are trying to pursuit each shift the marketplaces create and this is not excellent.we should not business because marketplaces are going but should be individual for our alerts to happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by john1696 View Post
    The best time for treading is the evening hour because it is the of the international treading time of the Forex treading system. so you can try this time of tread.
    I think if you trade the right to enter into transactions where london and U.S. open market because the market price movement is usually pretty quick and easy to read

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Drifter is an unknown quantity at this point Drifter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time for trading in forex is when the market is in a very high movements and this is remarked in the US and EUR sessions.Also trading using the news influence on a pair is very important to improve your trades.

Junior Member hassan2 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u can trade the any time here ...ap men ak dilchaspi huni chahye ...us k lihaz se ap chalty han ..men zyada tar marketing ka waqt 10 PM munasib hta ha ....

Senior Member Ownway is an unknown quantity at this point Ownway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best time actually not come to trader by announcement. So i think this have to look after about the market condition of the Forex trading. But i think when the market is given more opportunity to do better trade then this time will be the best time of trading.

Senior Member shahriar99 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best time depends on your pair . There are four session . In every session some pair moves much . If you trade EUR/USD then London session is much important for you . We can see big movement in this time . So trader have to trade in this time .

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i chose the most safe period which have less news although the less point you can make because the market is quite this period is tokyo period ( asian session )

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all time is the best time for trading because i believe if you have good experience, enough knowledge about Forex, good strategy, control emotions, control greed and follow trade in news on trading han you must be gain in Forex. So i mean all time is the best time for trading.

Member romeofx is an unknown quantity at this point romeofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rather like to trade on London and Newyork session. The London and new York sessions have high volatile market so this means that this is the best time to open trades and have a chance to either make profits or to recover from our past losses.

Member aliop is an unknown quantity at this point aliop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade FX is anytime other than at the weekends... I know traders as well as myself who have been up at rediculous hours to trade the start of a potentially good move.
    However, if you are asking what is a good tiem to trade gbp/usd then the uk and us sessions are the more active. This doesnt mean to say that the asian session is a waste of time personally i'm usually in bed and therefore dont trade it often.

FX is a 24 hour market and can be traded at anytime so fit your the markets around your life and not your life around the markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 715 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)