+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 715 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714 715 LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a good analyser then all time are very important for you I f you are not a good analyser then you trade on signals. I always trade on New york session. In this session you can easily earn some handsome profit with the help of little effort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    true, gold is always up trend, but I observed that the correction down too big, if not using the money management can account also destroyed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    so when the ney york session is open it will have impact only on usd pairs and what about metals??? how do they get effected and what time mostly??
    metals are highly volatile and one needs a good capital to trade. And gold generally have an uptrend only with corrections every now and then. And silver follows the movement of gold, it rises sharply when gold price increase and it falls like hell when gold moves down
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    though market is not in good position but there is only one thing that affect our trading is good knowledge and past experince..so goood trader can perform best even from bad market..all depended on ability and skill
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Markets are more volatile when the London session and the New york session coincide, and according to IST its between 6.30pm to 11.30pm. And the markets are generally conducive for making profit during these period daily.
    And espicially for GBP-USD the market is more volatile most of the time on thursday when the london and newyork session coincide. so its a good way to trade this pair on this day.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so when the ney york session is open it will have impact only on usd pairs and what about metals??? how do they get effected and what time mostly??

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Markets are more volatile when the London session and the New york session coincide, and according to IST its between 6.30pm to 11.30pm. And the markets are generally conducive for making profit during these period daily.
    I agree with you on this note. The market is very volatile during the London and new York sessions so this means that this is the best time to open trades and have a chance to either make profits or to recover from our past losses.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Thanks a lot . Ab main bhi evenings mein trade karne ki try karoongi.
    Alothough this time is very difficult to manage for me per still I will try.
    even i had this question in my mind and i wanted to know about this, than a lot for the share buddy, thanx added.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aniket For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-01-22), sattar087 (2018-06-24), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), sweety faiza (2019-09-20)

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the time frame can be use to control your day after get new one i the forex so let you take them much in your own plan for deposit

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akshayfuriya For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-09), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), sweety faiza (2019-09-20)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nature geographically chose London and New York sessions for me, I had no hand in it and I'm not complaining

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of night to trade Asian session, I mostly find out I'm not missing much, so I stay with my session

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-09), rakeshnikam (2012-06-22), rashidmalik (2015-05-22), sweety faiza (2019-09-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 715 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714 715 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)