+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 715 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great time in order to trade is really a time exactly where we can create a huge revenue in a short time once the economic information
    is issued. All you need to do is actually understand how essential the news and it is impact on the foreign exchange market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidos is an unknown quantity at this point sidos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi , Forex trading is open 24 hours a day, but there are times during the day when the two markets are open simultaneously on beginning accession can a transaction there are opportunity to make success .thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saddam23 is an unknown quantity at this point saddam23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so a lot of options some are doing day trading and some weekly or some people even seize their positions for month so every person will have different environment and some people can wait more and some can not so you can just have your own trading time table. But some hours when market can move quickly then some people can take benefit of that and some decide to stay left at that time and experience ability on forex trader.

Senior Member traderpk is an unknown quantity at this point traderpk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no best and worst time in forex the best time is that when market is volatile and there is a time to earn some money from it .It could be in morning it could be in evening and even it could be at night so nobody knows that which time is good and which time is bad.....

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about this.i noticed in my early year experience,, the best time to trade is newyork open n london open time which is equal to 11pm to 6pm dubai time (+4 gmt)...and also the best time to trade is on the news we can get on forexfactory .

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if any forex traders follow a good trading strategy in forex trading business. then there is not required for wait the best time for trading in forex trading business. because you can get the signal from your trading strategy in forex trading business. so, must wait for signal from forex market for trade in forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend activty from people because many people have another jobs in offline. so for look chart very difficult, and they are just choose swing trade or use tf H4 or D1 above. i think all tf very best to trade its depend style for metode and system from them.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading karne ka sbse sahi wakt hai news ke time trading karna kyunki agar aap news ko follow karte hai toh aapko jyada profits ke chances rehte hai.Main toh hamesha news ke time pe hi trading karta hun.

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade in evening time and it is the best time I like most to trade because in this time two major markets opens at the same time and chances of making profit is very high

Member timkola is an unknown quantity at this point timkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not time specific, you can trade any time but that depend on your strategy. But I found out that between 6am to 9am GMT+1 you can get a good entry point as the trend is just beginning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 715 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)