+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 715 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no time is really best for the trade, however, because the movement of the market is dynamic, so there is no movement of the right in a certain time. so I think it's better if we adjust to this moment in forex trading. because it's the right moment to be more we need to trade. so we should be able to see the condition and the moment on the market very well. We traders can trade forex market s at any time.. We just have to perform analysis and then the findings from analysis that we have performed decides whether we should open forex trades or not...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foex trading main best time trading ka wo hota hy jab market top pe ho ya down pe ho. ya market main prices tezi say up down ja rahi hoti hain. ye time indian time 2 pm say 10 pm tak hota hy. i can say that When open Us nad Uk session then market fluctuated ups and downs very frequently. I think it is bet times to getted the profite. Forex traders should concentrated in this periodes really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I am still part time forex trader, so I am free at 3:30PM daily and after lunch and some refreshment I start my trade at 4:30PM to almost 11:00PM and I think this is the best time for trade, because London market starts in this time and it becomes more volatile, and in this time anyone can get good profits. every trading has some preferable seasons or times .forex is also has some definite seasons or time . I think june and july is the suitable time because in that time the economical situation remains good for any country. But it is our duty to find out which time is good for us.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fast breaking times is the times where there is many traders doing their trade . this time is the best time for the traders to take many pips and ride the direction of the trend. trading on the best time of the day is the main thing for us to increase the success rate of our trading. I think European and American sessions are the best for trading, price movements will be very fast at this session, we can do any trading technique at this point, the important thing is how we are to master the mental order not to falter when trading

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the 24-hour Forex market, time is essential. Selecting the perfect a chance to company is a impressive way to improve the prospective benefit of every company. Expert traders know this key. They effectively choose when of their offers to produce the most income. You can make this same choice � and improve your income on every company. In short, you can choose to company the Power Time. Let us evaluate what gives the Power Time their awesome performance. This can be described in two words: amount and motions.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trade, I most liked when the market is in london or American session. because it was a lot of news releases, and it will make it move faster and be a lot of market trends at the time. because it seems to me to be comfortable for my trade, and of course the more likely I am to make a profit. but they should always use good money management, if the trade when sesei london or america.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marketplaces will be more unstable in the event the Birmingham treatment and also the Big apple treatment coincide, in addition to as outlined by it's in between 6.20pm to be able to 11.25pm. Along with the markets are likely to be approving for producing profit during these period day-to-day. very best moment can be any time states marketplace wide open, it's extremely unstable marketplace in addition to you can make excellent level of pips within the extremely small amount of time.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The perfect a chance to trade is when the market is the most active and therefore has the biggest volume of deals. Definitely exchanged marketplaces will create a excellent possibility to catch a excellent dealing opportunity and make earnings. While relaxed slow marketplaces would basically waste your some time to energy and effort & initiatives � turn off your computer and don't even bother!There are three types of dealing classes � the Western, United states and Oriental (for example, Currency trading strategy ProFx deals during Western and United states sessions). And four versions of Currency dealing hours � New You are able to reveals its dealing time at 8 am and ends at 5 pm, Seattle is open from 7 pm to 4 am, Modern australia from 5 pm to 2 am and London, uk is up from 3 am to mid-day.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes, when I wake up in the middle of the night the Asian session.And I think that, as a rule i do not miss much. so I'm standing in my session. If we have this attitude I am confident that we will always act in the market. Best time depending on the type of trading strategies that we use to think that Armenia is the best time to act. because now you can get a lot of pips Trades.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that we can gain profite for very lessing and shorters times only. so it is the best times when the markets of the United States remains open. The market will be volatile and then you will gain the profites really ! I think all the time trading was good, depends on the signals obtained. if we impose trading when the market is volatile, but we did not get a signal, just like the useless. so, please trade anytime as long as you get the singnal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 715 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)