+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 715 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehro View Post
    The best time of exchanging is that time wherein you can do gainful trade.means first you need to choose which pair you need to exchange then you should know the hour of its market when I opens and when it closes. That time is generally significant and valuable for you.
    मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार आपके व्यापार विश्लेषण पर निर्भर करने का सबसे अच्छा समय है। यदि आपका विश्लेषण मीठा है, तो आपको कम समय में एक ईमानदार राशि मिलेगी। लेकिन मूल रूप से व्यापार के लिए सबसे सरल समय भारतीय समय के अनुसार अंधेरा है। आप इस समय के दौरान व्यापार करेंगे क्योंकि उस समय सभी बाजार खुले हैं और व्यापार कर रहे हैं। और वास्तव में मुझे आपत्ति है, कोई निश्चित समय नहीं है जिसे हम कह सकते हैं कि व्यापार करने का सबसे अच्छा समय है। यह व्यापार के दृष्टिकोण पर निर्भर करता है। यदि आप एक अस्थिर व्यापार चाहते हैं तो नया काम और लंदन बाजार का समय आपके लिए सबसे अच्छा है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best time for tradeing in the llandon session when the market of landon will open then we can open positions and can get a lot of profit.i have experienced that in the Newyork session the market will lsowly move and it move fast after some time and in this way when the market will go to to clossing then we can open some positions. The best time to trade is constant and change from time to time and the best time to trade is by chance that possible that come in any non-specific, sometimes there is a news forces in time market known it is slow and sometimes at another time the market which is known to be excellent for trading and there is a vacation banks, for example makemarket slow so I do not think that there is a fixed time appropriate for trading at all times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Timing is usually something that would in fact figure out your current good results with forex and that's precisely why it is important to discover the finest time and energy to business forex, the optimum time in terms of activity, number of business etc.There are several salient top features of forex market and also till and also except these include grasped one cannot discover the optimum time for you to business forex. vese to time best hota he jab bi aapka day asha ho to aap kisi bi time trade kar ke asha profit earn kar sakte ho agar apka day asha na ho to aapka asha time bi apko lose me le jata he

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is the best time for Forex trading according to my point of view every time is best for trading because Forex is a kind of business which is remain open twenty four hours and if you have a time frame then at any time you will make trade but i think news play a great role because when there are news then market shuffle a lot I think that the best time for trading if you want safer time for your account is Asian session. The market movements during this time are minimal and not deadly. You can even sleep if you want and just set your stop loss and take income in the right parameters. But if you want high volatility wait for UK and US session very rapid marketplace movements can happen at that particular time.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in the 24-hour Forex market, timing is critical. Choosing the best time to trade is a powerful way to maximize the profit potential of every trade. Professional traders know this secret. They carefully choose the timing of their trades to produce the most profits. You can make this same choice � and maximize your profits on every trade. in my opinion if you do it as part time job you do it 9:00pm to 12:00pm.this is specially for students how do part time job or business.its totally depend on you that how to spend time on it.i send 2-4 hour on it.this is part time job for me.this is so easy way to earn money and improve my skills

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    best time for the forex exchanging is the Europe and the new York session where we can see parcel of unpredictability in the forex showcase by utilizing that instability we can make great benefits in brief time frame. I like to exchange the unpredictability of the forex showcase.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about the timing about the forex because i am new here and i do not know about the good timing now i just learn the forex and see the market condition and also get experience when i learn all things then i decided the best time.. trading to kisi bhi time kiya ja sakti ha 5 days 24hours in a week ya to traders ki treading knowledge un kay skills or un kay experience per depend karay ga kay wo trading risk ko manage karta hwa kon si strategy adope karta han. agr un ki stratage forex market flunctuation ka according ho ge to unha definetly profit earn ho ga .

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex market is the best time to depend on your trade analysis. if your analysis is sweet, you will get an honest amount in a short amount of time. but basically the simplest time to trade is darkness in accordance with Indian time. You will trade during this time because at that time all markets are open and trading. And actually I object, there is no fixed time that we can say is the best time to trade. That depends on the attitude of the trade. If you want an unstable trade then New work & London market time is the best for you.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading main best time hota hai jab market achi trend main move kar rahi ho to us time ap trading karen nahi to ap session k hisaab se trading karen ap wo karen jo apko sahe lagy q k har koi apko alag kuch bataega par jo ap karengy wo apky lye acha hoga! bhai sab time hi best hotay hein trading point of view sey or mein pura din hi forex trading kerta rehta hun, yeh market bohot hi achi hey lekin ek new trader ko koi rule bena lena chaiye to hi faida ho ga, werna bilkul bhi nehi

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do it as a part time if you fixed time for it so its good but if u r doing as a part time job or business so its depend on you have you free time for it but i think fixed time is good for it 9:00pm to 12:00pm.If you are a nice analyses then all time are important for you I f you are not a nice analyse then you trade on signals. I always trade on California session. In this session you can basically earn some good-looking profit with the help of small work. the best time for trading is that if you have a knowledge and talent and you feel free and fresh then this time is also best for trading and it is also gain more then more profit online and also have much more knowledge in forex and it is also much more better then others jobs and also gain more experience in forex it is also have much more profit online in forex and it is also gain more then more knowledge online in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 715 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)