+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sideways Market Filter

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very good indicator to see the price trend, but apparently not as you mean to filter out sideways conditions, due to the condition it was side line indicator can not be aligned in a straight line

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to ask to you, is it for all condition and time frames too, or what is the best time frames to use this indicators and how good when the trend is go up or go down ?
    i see that you understand about this indicators with correctly so please share here about the experience
    do the best we can

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dodicandra View Post
    after a rather long sideways it will soon be seen again where the direction of a trend ... could be a reversal of direction and could also be forwarding an existing trend, as confirmation of the trend we can see then we can use candle patterns and also support resistance, it takes a sense of patience to wait for the moment.
    Thanks guys, you have to advise me. Was to determine the trend will turn around or move up, be patient in view of market movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member arip is an unknown quantity at this point arip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    I want to ask and if the forum anggotaa anyone can answer this then I will feel happy, if anyone can explain when and what is the appropriate indicator untulk know when it is appropriate that Sideways would change?
    usually when I notice every day there must be a clock at which the market will do siideway, every day, sometimes in a full day or sometimes the way side are also often sideway at asia opening hours

Member dodicandra is an unknown quantity at this point dodicandra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    The movement of money markets do not know, that we can do is predict. that's what the filtering so that no open positions at that location. Under conditions of sideway trend may continue or even vice versa.
    after a rather long sideways it will soon be seen again where the direction of a trend ... could be a reversal of direction and could also be forwarding an existing trend, as confirmation of the trend we can see then we can use candle patterns and also support resistance, it takes a sense of patience to wait for the moment.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zizhost View Post
    be mindful employing this indicator due to way with the market place movement currently will be challenging to handle. Your woman was able to offer a income if the market place will be relaxed and incredibly somewhat insecure if the market place will be trending reimbursed.
    The movement of money markets do not know, that we can do is predict. that's what the filtering so that no open positions at that location. Under conditions of sideway trend may continue or even vice versa.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be mindful employing this indicator due to way with the market place movement currently will be challenging to handle. Your woman was able to offer a income if the market place will be relaxed and incredibly somewhat insecure if the market place will be trending reimbursed.

Thanks
    I used to use long term TFH1 minimal, so the better the trading period and can be used to determine the right time to open a position. All traders have their respective styles, short, medium and long term. Whatever the style, only one purpose, namely to achieve a consistent profit.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask and if the forum anggotaa anyone can answer this then I will feel happy, if anyone can explain when and what is the appropriate indicator untulk know when it is appropriate that Sideways would change?

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm agree with you mate, i'm a martingale lover and i'm glad i found this indicators. may i know which indicator based on this indi, like is it combine of BB and MA, or else?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open