+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Plots Lines on 00,22,50 Price Levels

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Featured and new information in the lexical knowledge and comments more than useful.
    Explicitly benefited from you and from the reactions of friends
    Thank you and I wish success for all, God willing, and continue in the tender useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seems as if that warning includes pivot points with help in addition to level of resistance. Do not know precisely what could be the results of this plan. Consequently pentathlete are you able to show with regard to the time you're by using this warning in addition to do you know the results of that indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very nice. Thank you very much sir..

Banned FOREX MAN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREX MAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    that reviews one by one was alot why forex traders suffer losses orfailuress in trading but in general i have met from therir frendes greedy importiant do not use a good forex just wanna speculation assume taht forex agame not a job

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've noticed that this indicator is excavation with bar charts. Testament it also affect with candlesticks? I'm not at domestic using bar charts. I'd suchlike to use candlesticks charts and this is mostly pet I anticipate. Expectation that we'll get it for this identify of charts too.

Banned datorik is an unknown quantity at this point datorik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that these lines are not really important. 00 and 50 gets broken all the time and they do not need an indicator to see it as you can see the line on your chart.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was told lately that there is a very strong trading power around the 00,50,80,20, this is a magical thinking for me really, it was calimed the the reliability without stop loss is 100%.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really good indicator if we use it to find the potential buy and sell areas i use it along with fractals and this is really good for me i add to more indicator and my complete combination with this indicators is

Bollingerband
    RSI
    SweetSpots.zip
    Fractals

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that these lines are not really important. 00 and 50 gets broken all the time and they do not need an indicator to see it as you can see the line on your chart.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will it also work with candlesticks i am not at home using bar charts.i'd like to use candlesticks charts and this is mostly favorite i think .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast