+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 489 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Survival skills??

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In money management Forex trading is the best skill opportunity. and also some strategies that help make us extraordinary traders. a lot of knowledge, create a perfect system or strategy that can be consistent, control emotions, readiness to learn from failure, not greedy, analytical views. and skilled traders have all the expertise. Including survival skills. If you are new enough to trade then you have to learn the right money management, and also some strategies that help make us extraordinary traders ... and learning is important at all levels. trading. thank you ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-27)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I can continue in two skills, patience and experience. Forex requires someone who understands that profits take time and nothing comes quickly only patients can help you achieve what you want. Experience is also the most important survival skill because it helps you become smarter to know when to open an agreement when to avoid this dangerous market.
    this is part of forex trading that not all of us can have many dosurvival skills and one of them is money management
    and avoiding high spread pairs if our small balance is two big mistakes that make many beginners not survive in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-27)

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must be correct for beginners to stay. also some basic survival skills that I can tell you such as money management, lots of knowledge, making perfect systems or strategies that can be consistent, controlling emotions, readiness to learn from failure, no greed, analytical views, getting doubts solving with guidance the right one and maintain information from market movements.
    Actually, buddy here you need a lot of knowledge about trading and that's all. But at first to survive trying to trade a small amount and risking a low small lot size will help you. Build a stable and practice strategy regularly and that's all I can say.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-27)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Skills last only to get away from call margins and you only have a plan that if you go down and down,
    traders who have a strong mental will to survive, but cowardly and greedy traders will be eliminated.
    I think that with my expertise there continues to be no burdensome because they tend to be basically forced to be solid so that they can hold back now and then and that they must be forced to be restricted and this is basically important and one day you will not try it then you will not become a smart trader because it's basically learning small properties that can facilitate trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-27)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The last thing a forex trader wants is a big advantage and not concentrate on creating a profitable strategy. To survive, you must have skills in money management. This is the advantage of having excellent capital management before transacting in a real account. and I think my survival needs to be improved. I always trade on my side and the result is my defeat. So for me, one experience never entered the market when news was released. With technical trading but I made a huge loss with my trade on Friday when I joined the market with news, the market moved big opposite

10. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-27)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are new enough to trade then you have to learn the right money management as well as some strategies that help make us as outstanding traders. Also other things about learning are the most important things about your knowledge as well as some basic survival skills I can say to you like money management, a lot of knowledge, creating a perfect system or strategy that can be consistent, controlling emotions, the readiness to learn from failure, no greed, analytical view, get the doubts solve with proper guidance and keep the market movement information .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-27)

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    as well as some basic survival skills I can say to you such as money management, a lot of knowledge, make perfect systems or strategies that can be consistent, control emotions, readiness to learn from failure, no greed, analytical views, the right and keep the market moving information and everyone can do well in demo trading because in the demo there is no emotion involved. in a real account we want to protect our money all the time which causes more losses in our trade. if we can trade by removing all our greed and fear our trade will be perfect. trading with the following exact system will help eliminate the emotion of our trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anyun For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-27)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good money management is the key to surviving for long periods in the Forex market is not all successful sellers in Forex. To gain success in Forex, or to survive, we must have the knowledge and skills of forex. And the other basic things we need to do is keep our feelings even though there is progressive loss in trading and Generally this is called dysthymia or persistent depression. This is a long-term condition in which a lack of attention will be encountered for about 24 months. Those who struggle with dysthymia face problems sleeping and eating, bad thoughts, self-hating, and guilt.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-27)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to survive during your first foreign exchange must affect greed is one of the most significant justifications to make sure you miss our many versions. If we come up with flaws in a much less unhappy operation we have our many strengths that survive. I will try to uncover many of our annoyances. as well as some basic survival skills I can say to you like money management, a lot of knowledge, make perfect systems or strategies that can be consistent, control emotions, readiness to learn from failure, no greed, analytical views, get doubt solved with guidance the right and keep the information of the market movement, skilled traders have all the skills .. including the ability to survive .. if you are new enough to trade then you must learn proper money management, and also some helpful strategies to make us out ordinary. trader .. and learn important in all trading levels ......

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Skilled traders have all the skills. Including survival skills .. as well as some basic survival skills I can say to you like money management, a lot of knowledge, creating a perfect system or strategy that can be consistent, controlling emotions, readiness to learn from failure, no greed, , getting doubts with the right guidance and keeping the market movement informed. good job . and For me, money management and stop loss are the only tools and survival skills and a trader who lacks both can not survive in this market is long term. So traders should always manage their money and risk in a good way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 489 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (44)