+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 489 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4886

Thread: Survival skills??

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me survive karne ke liye yahan trader ko practice se he sirf skills bana sakte hai,trader yahan jetna jada practice karta hai market me uska risk utna he kamm hota hai,yahan trader ko har cheez ko pehle apne aap samajhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vint is an unknown quantity at this point vint's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in forex I do believe that when we able to use money management in all trades and always trade with stop loss, i am sure we already have survival skill. because despite we have good trading system, without good money management and without stop loss, we will hard to survive in this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maxi is an unknown quantity at this point maxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I actually consider it's not so hard to be servive in trading field, we shold just have basic knowledge of the trading so that we can do somthing in bad time if we know what we should do and when to do so that could be great for us we have to pay our attains on that so it would pay in return much profit.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes in fact personally I think first start demo account exercise on it for some times. and after adequate primary information about trading then you can get into in the live account for trading. but you must be good enough in demo account then only you can generate benefit in live account .

Senior Member Muhammad Tariq is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Tariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss and money management, before entry in the market, might you survive in the Forex market. If a trader uses stop loss then he will never get big loss and never get margin call. Money management is one of the most important survival strategy in this market.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Survival skill honi chahiye tabhi hum forex market me tike rah sakte hai, nahi to bahut sare traders yahan loss hone ke baad trading karna chhod dete hai, survival skill hone se aap market me bane rahte hai aur aapko experience milate rahti hai.

Senior Member maxi is an unknown quantity at this point maxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually i think for me i may analysis more to combine the technical analysis and fundamental analysis together.After the analysis,I will make one or two orders.I never do over trade,which has lead me just losing a trading account in forex.

Senior Member nuket is an unknown quantity at this point nuket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well bro actually I think trading by using stoplosses,withdrawing the profit whenever you win upto you reach your initial investment,good money managemant and low levarage are best for survival in the forex trading

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think account management skills are the most important and it is the only way that helps your account is protected and avoid big loss and if you understand the account management you can control greed

Senior Member vint is an unknown quantity at this point vint's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I can say that survival in this markets is very important and the only way of surviving in these markets is to make consistent and regular profits and it will enable a trader to take care of his expenses and at same time grow his account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 489 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (44)