+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: MT5 Terminal History

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform is a perfectly equipped trader's working tool that allows trading on the financial markets. It provides the necessary tools to analyze price dynamics and use the automated trading programs (Expert Advisors). The platform represents the all-in-one concept and combines everything you need to trade in the financial markets. Trading, market analysis and automated trading are integral parts of the forex trading software. It enables traders to work not only with Forex market, but also trade Options, Futures and Stock Markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,Does anyone know how to increase the history data in MT5 ? my Mt5 terminal only showing data from 8 August 2010,nuthing before that.When i was using MT4 once i open history and then it vanish. i never open that and don't know much about it. Why you want to know it. I think is in the bottom.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    then you get a D1 history for the rest of the time (not totally sure about the period details but
    I'm sure it decreases a lot). So it downloads the history, but very fast, too fast...
    Baq, I know that the spread is not counted..
    both of deal and order. So we can make different view, it depends which option we give the mark.mt5 is great platform, but some people is still confuse to understand the new feature.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just wondering if how many traders are right now trading using mt5 vs mt4? Because I'm die hard mt4 user but same time I don't want to be left behind. Just imagine if the time has come that I'm the only one trading using mt4. then I guess that's a different story. I'm happy that some how I'm trying to use mt5 and want to be more familiar about how mt5 works especially its features like history terminal but same time. Its already available also in mt4.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your terminal is probably not connected to the server. If it is connected you should see a data feed in your bottom right. If you still have problems go to your history center and download more history.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But what the point of posting in here just to say that you don't know about mt5? If you don't know about mt5 then I guess its better that you don't post in this thread at all right? Anyway right now I'm thinking of opening a real account in instaforex. using mt5 account. Because we can't just shift from mt4 account to mt5 account. If we want to just mt5 account we need to open mt5 account. But I still need to check if its going to support indian-forex bonus points if I'm going to open mt5.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never use meta trader 5 platform software to my forex trade. So i do not know any history about this meta trader5 platform software. So i also know history about this software.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only know about mt5 about four months ago when I tried to open an account in instaforex but I'm not interested back then. I use mt4 and I like mt4 and I'm not planning to chance it any time soon. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading trading that's why I concentrate in mt4 and learn more about mt4 than try to learn again in mt5. I know that if you using mt4 theirs only few things you need to know about mt5 but still its just added weight for me.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know about MT5 largely.I hope all experter will help you by give by thier valuable comment.Then i will learn more about MT5.Thanks brother fro share you new post.Also thanks all commenters.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    sorry i do not know about that how to check the history in mt5 because i never use mt5 i always use mt4 for trading and i am
    happy with that and have no problem with it. mt5 have lot of rule embended.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast