+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: My Golden rules.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is an online trading business and i am trading with my experience in this trading you must get batter learning and knowledge of market then you could get success in this business without experience you could not get success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeba143 is on a distinguished road zeba143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have shared this useful information as with some of my friends and all are now much better in the decision making in trading strategies. These rules can only be follow with patience and discipline but if anyone follow them success is guarantees !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member takabo is an unknown quantity at this point takabo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rules followed success guaranteed, Rules broken failure guaranteed. My golden rules are few but yours is marvelous. I made myself my golden rules and here they are:-Never place more than 1% of your total capital in any trade,Never be greedy,Never have doubts on your decisions,control your emotions,Work very hard,Respect other traders,Always be satisfied from your profits, and many other rules...

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your golden rules are really useful for the Forex beginners and if they follow these properly then they can be a successful Forex trader day by day and when they will be a professional Forex trader then they will be able to doing the consistency profit from the trade.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow dear aap ne wonderful rules share kiye hen k hamen forex market mein hamen kis tarah se trading karni chaye hamen forex market mein hamen trading karny se pehly hamen always market ki analysis Karen

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All Forex traders need to follow rules if they want to success, the most of reasons for our losses that we do not follow that is rules, Rules of trading only way to get success and gain consistent profit from trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very interesting and I think if we can follow some rules then we can easily make good money from the forex trading, forex traders need to trade with following rules and discipline and disciplined traders can make huge money.

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I am forex trader and mery trading mein golden rules in trading ye hain k mein kbhi bhi greedy bhi hota mein hamesha little profit lo accept krta hon mein lot size aur leverage bhot low rakhta hon and kbhi bhi zyada profit k liye trade open bhi rakhta

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,032 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i like your all golden rules and i say that all trader study these rules give in thread and trader work in market with proper knowledge and experience and trader make their trading with market rules and trader do not use over confident and trader work with market direction then we make our dreams fulfill

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My golden rule is to maintain a low trading sphere and work hard on it its a good thing to really produce the market projection and even identify the work of choice that we can be able to follow and in its own strategy there is a brand to which we can be level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open