+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1073

Thread: My Golden rules.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye to achi baat hay kay aap ko apnay golden rule to follow ker kay faida ho raha hay to phir wo rule aapp iss forum may bhi share karaing takay baqi traders bhi oss say faida lay sakain. kindly if you can do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    My golden rule is only good money management. Use low risk in your every trade and you will not be getting hammered by the market ever. You will not receive margin call and you will be on a successful path in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    The list is too big to follow, anyway the content is quite good and useful for all the traders participating here.
    yes, although the rules are made ​​very much but it can make us more and more disciplined, and can improve the quality of our abilities as a trader. by making the rules we will be more focused in the study.
    if you trade without rules then we can not learn to be consistent.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My golden rules are in forex.mere hisab se forex me pura concentrate cha hiye.aur pura indicator pe dhyan dena chahiye.
    emotion agar ho jate ho to us time aur jada trade mat kijiye.aur jada demo me practise karna cha hiye.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    We are making more money than we ever dreamed possible.
    38. We go on with our lives and accomplish many of the goals we had
    always dreamed of.
    well you are right i think that this is the result of the success.. when we trade with this golden rules i think we will achieve a lot to the success thx for sharing i just wanna add that the secret of te success is just enter when you see the goo signale and avoid the risk

Junior Member amrikahuja is an unknown quantity at this point amrikahuja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these are very very useful points for all traders specially for newbie traders.... i will keep in mind all the points as i am new trader so it will definitely help me

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These you mentioned are seems to be motivation for Forex. specially the starting 10 to 15 rules and 36 and 37 are really really motivative. When i started Forex i also used these rules and motivate me for earning.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends I see that it's a good question, however there is also much useful information and statistics, because I think the point was this appealaing of 30.et we begin to see that our lack of success has become a daily and also the lack of discipline in following the rules because of some kind of fear and finally good luck in your business

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Top 38 rules of trading
    Very lengthy thread please try to be shrewd while posting on the forum . However it is a good and informative post .

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    We start to take responsibility for our trading results as we understand
    that our success is in us, not the methodology.
    thats actually right i agree with you i think that truth we should anderstand it to success, because i think that the good management of the money is all what we need it in forex market to success , so we should put a good plan and good management for our money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open