+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Member abdulla is an unknown quantity at this point abdulla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a fair strategy, but it doesn't matter, as alternative traders square measures against alternative ways, any ways to work for others, some of them are not displayed. It depends on the user. This makes sense to lose a partner, continue to exist in the conflict as it causes that you can get for free with an important message.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually sab indicators he power full hote hai agar in ko use karna aata ho kyun ke hum different market k indicator different market mei use kar dete hai jaise k agar baat ke jae bollinger bands ke to yeh consolidaiton market k liye to best hai magar trend k liye useless . isi tarha ichimoku kinko hyo yeh trend k liye to zabardast hai magar range k liye useless.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    i individually use to make use of this technique while i finished up being clean to currency trading but sum tines i employed to get failures than later on i began to become more failures i really dropped and began to stick to the particular styles village websites designed great income then again my partner and i designed a mistake in verdict and obtained edge call.

Senior Member kaylkayzer is an unknown quantity at this point kaylkayzer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its truly bad when we let the short skimming and if there is less sum in our parity . i had an encounter numerous days back when aud/usd commonly not exchanged (more often than not ) heightened of 1.000 and that time i was greenhorn. i open a position of pitch request and its go increasingly elevated and cross 1.000 , i store more cash however atlast i lost all. so i suppose its dependably great to utilize Sl.
    forex + greed= danger

Senior Member apan adja is on a distinguished road apan adja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex but sumtines i used to get losses than later i started to get more losses so i stoped and started to follow

the trends frm sites made good profits but then i made a mistake and got margin call

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love this idea of reversing the signal of a failing indicator but the truth is that when we have an indicator that is not working, we tend to discard it very quickly instead of reversing the trading signal.

Senior Member rmien56 is an unknown quantity at this point rmien56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a way that tends to define, but finally agreed that the dead within trade less well used. The industry has access to all the time, and the shortage will come. We have almost all to ensure that we have the capacity, the use of the exchange.

Senior Member simon12 is an unknown quantity at this point simon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This approach helps to empty, however, because of the super advanced currency trading strategies, which will be useful in the market can be controlled by including. industry often as you wish and faint before. Are we doing now that we may almost all design, that, because more often than changing.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't suppose its a decent plan. it appears that your targets area unit too tight that is why the til hits 1st tho' your direction of movement of the market could also be right when touching it. it happens as a result of market moves in an exceedingly jig jag means whether or not its optimistic or pessimistic. And if the strategy appears to be defective then doing opposite trade also will perpetually end in loss. therefore higher to possess a modification.............

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't suppose its a decent plan. it appears that your targets are too tight that's why the Shining Path hits 1st although your direction of movement of the market is also right when touching it. it happens as a result of market moves in an exceedingly jig jag means whether or not its optimistic or pessimistic. And if the strategy appears to be defective then doing opposite trade will perpetually lead to loss. therefore higher to own a modification....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)