+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unknownxx bhaei apne jo signal purchase ki bat ki tu es k bare min aik bat kehna chahta hon k main ne aur meire buhat sare doston ne bhi koshish ki k kuch signals purchase keiye jaein ta k hum un k zarye kuch earning kar sakin demo waghira pe humin un ka kaam kar k bhi deikhaya gaya magar jab hum ne unko use kiya tu humin loss hi hua es lei main tu ab en signals pe trust hi nahi karta jo bhi ho main apni hi stratagies bana k trading karta hon support and resistance use kar k.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometimes treating decisions can provide some extraordinary results. but it's not always good. because you consider the indication of your signs to be wrong all the time, but sometimes this indication is correct. In that situation you will definitely reduce cash. and it looks like your target is too tight which is why sl hit first even though the direction of your market movement might be right after hitting it. that happens because the market moves in a jig manner whether it's bullish or bearish.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my experience, I want to suggest that all beginners never rely on hope for analysis but take a lot of time there to analyze market movements there themselves because the more you analyze yourself you can always make mistakes and correct your mistakes very easily and I see that the strategy of relying on technical indicators is done to achieve a level of profitability and success. but not all indicators match my trading style, I only use a number of indicators to trade like, MA, ZIG-ZAG, and indi pivot .

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii asa hum,aray sath boht dfa huva haui lakain hum ne kabi b iss cheez kio bohat zadya seriousd nhi kleya hai kun kla yee koi seriou sleyny ki bat nhi hai iss leya humain bs is main mahant kenic haya kun ka jab hum ismain mahant nhi kerty hain tyioh humain is main se kcuh b hasil nhi hota hai isleya humain is main majhant kenic hay klun k mahant main azmat hai

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much for your information, i know this will be very helpful in making the number of pips we really want and i would be very curious if you could help with very clear images just for a better understanding of the strategy , so I want to hear from you as soon as possible, and what makes us lose the victory is the indicator of his mistakes, we choose to assess and apply the events that will occur. errors in determining indicators can be fatal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

average (2019-06-24)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, friend, analysis plays an important role in forex trading. There are two types of analysis: Technical and Fundamental. Indicators are just tolls to help us do the analysis. When we have a lagging or repainting indicator, they will cause loss and indeed, besides using indicators for consideration for open positions, we must use technical analysis and fundamental analysis to strengthen our faith. If we are not sure when an open position must be canceled only because it can have a negative impact on our trading account.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, many traders are upset about that, when they follow the indicators and believe 100%, they only face a few losses and make them suffer ... until I heard that a trader uses it to oppose indicators and make a profit this way and it seems quite clear that the more complicated we trade, the more difficult it is to generate real money trading. Whatever the reason, people don't seem to listen. When a trading system is filled with too many analyzes and indicators, it blurs you from the movements that occur in the market. Inevitably this causes confusion. When a trader is confused, he makes a random mistake that definitely causes a loss. To succeed in the forex market, all you need is a simple trading system that produces accurate trading signals for you. Pips Sign Signals Victory Signals are all you need to succeed as a trader.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use any indicator that I find through the internet ... one by one ... almost try 3 to 4 thousand indicators in this process ... but nothing works well ... because whatever indicator you use ... it will fail at one point or another ... this is why it's best to trade naked ... without using indicators at all ... and good observation. But is this true? I mean maybe the signal is right, but SL is too small and that is about before reaching TP SL

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is good information, brother. I think it's full of good information and helping new ones. For me at first I used it but after I changed it. and the next blind indication of course can make people consume to lose if you follow the indicators blindly. So, make sure you experiment with good signals before starting together with the basics of fundamental analysis.

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi yeah baat sahee hai jetnay zeyda indicator aap use karoo gay utnaa aap kay leyi complecated hoota jaay gaa.agar aap 1 ya 2 indicator lay kar unkaa achaa knowledge loo or phar aap unkaa use karoo too app kay leyi faydiaa mand hoo gaa.saath saath aap news kay baaray may bee knowledge loo.keu kay koye bee baree news market kay trend ek dum change kar daytee hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)