+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Banned stefanusnicolas is on a distinguished road stefanusnicolas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for the beginner must still learn to continue despite the loss and the MC, should learn to analyze trends whether up or down. and most importantly, do not be greedy and stay disciplined.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stefanusnicolas For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think its a good idea. it seems that your targets are too tight thats why the sl hits first though your direction of movement of the market may be right after hitting it. it happens because market moves in a jig jag way whether its bullish or bearish. And if the strategy seems to be defective then doing opposite trade will also always result in loss. so better to have a change
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Banned tegardp is on a distinguished road tegardp's Avatar
    Thanks
    good observation. but, is that really true? i mean maybe the signal is true but the SL is too small and it hit the SL before reach the TP

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tegardp For This Useful Post:

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.

reminder:
    (I will post this to other forum to share it. thanks admin and mods.)
    Last edited by dareking; 2017-11-10 at 02:02 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unknownxxx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), danish555 (2017-10-08), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87

Subscribe to this Thread (3)