+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Practically it is not possible, since the signals are not digital in nature instead they vary with time, means the signals given by indicators are some times intermediate so we can not succeed by doing this type of trading.
    why do you say will not work, you mean it is not possible because the installation whether SL is too close, to the position of price movements are often touching. but can actually smart if we analyze a trade, without the installation of SL we can achieve 100% profit, with the indicator BB (Bolinger Band) capable of revealing the results of a price point of saturation, this indicator is capable of obtaining profit without SL. but the point that we take is relatively small, because the BB we use scalping is not longterm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practically it is not possible, since the signals are not digital in nature instead they vary with time, means the signals given by indicators are some times intermediate so we can not succeed by doing this type of trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.

reminder:
    (I will post this to other forum to share it. thanks admin and mods.)
    i use to use this strategy when i was new to forex but sumtines i used to get losses than later i started to get more losses so i stoped and started to follow the trends frm sites made good profits but then i made a mistake and got margin call
    stratigies that can help you click here

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    agree with you, if i use stop loss so i set it up at 30 pips or more because i know floating minus will be touched it and we get loss..or i just let it flow with floating minus without using stop loss but before i did it i had to know for the condition...and i just take relevant profit as my target and i usually take just a little target maybe mini pips and with this way i can control my trade and avoid from some losing
    Its really not good when we let the minus floating and if there is less amount in our balance . i had an experience many days ago when aud/usd naturally not traded (most of the time ) high of 1.000 and that time i was newbie. i open a position of sell order and its go higher and higher and cross 1.000 , i deposit more money but atlast i lost all. so i think its always good to use SL.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    agree with you, if i use stop loss so i set it up at 30 pips or more because i know floating minus will be touched it and we get loss..or i just let it flow with floating minus without using stop loss but before i did it i had to know for the condition...and i just take relevant profit as my target and i usually take just a little target maybe mini pips and with this way i can control my trade and avoid from some losing
    thank you .. . sir. with the trading strategies we can understand when placing a good position. and secondly we must also understand the opening of the market price, so it does not happen any more mistakes in the open position. SL installation is expected, not an obligation or a suggestion, but a good management

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indra1991 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    maybe you are doing is too fast in finding an open spot. and that I think is a big mistake. as a good analysis. analysis should range from 15 minutes to see the price movement, and after that we take an open position. if we take 10 points in my opinion a good SL is 30 points. because if SL is too small, the price will touch our SL.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.

reminder:
    (I will post this to other forum to share it. thanks admin and mods.)
    maybe you are doing is too fast in finding an open spot. and that I think is a big mistake. as a good analysis. analysis should range from 15 minutes to see the price movement, and after that we take an open position. if we take 10 points in my opinion a good SL is 30 points. because if SL is too small, the price will touch our SL.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indra1991 For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy makes some sense, but due to the ultra dynamic nature of forex trading the strategy will not be very effective to use. The market can change direction at any time and losses will come. We should all make sure that we have a strategy that we are trading with.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    You have presented good strategies but it will be against the theories that traders have read and learned. However i also noticed the same for stochastic that it gives very good buy opportunities when stochastic reaches at over bought level. Most of the traders sell at that level but it is best signal of buying according to my personal observation.
    I think it is a good strategy, but it doesn't matter if other traders are against other strategies, because some strategies work for others, some are not. It depends on the user. That's good for you mate, if it makes you win more than lose, then stick to it even if contradicts the real signal.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unknownxxx For This Useful Post:

Banned jaya is an unknown quantity at this point jaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    to make money in forex, it required a lot of skill, you need to work hard, develop a your own strategy, don`t really on any robot, ea`s or software, even if you make use of them , try to apply your own strategy.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaya For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)