+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, many traders pain about it, when they follow the indicators and believe it for 100 %, they just face some loses and make them get suffer..
    till i heard that a trader use to against the indicators and make profit with this way
    do the best we can

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me bina aceh analysis ke aap kabhi bhi successful forex trader ban ban sakte..forex me lagatar success pane ke liye traers ko bahut mehnat aur ache analysis ki zarurat padti hai jiske bina wo loss meh i jayega
    forex trading bahut hi soch smajh ke aur planning se karni chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member aminos is an unknown quantity at this point aminos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah app ka observation hai magar jo hai yah really true hai may jo hai signal par yakeen karta hun lakin jo hai stoploss jo hai woh bohut kaam lagta hai zayda take profit par laga ta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    it sounds interesting but l think it will make everything worse lets say if madc tells me to buy and if l will sell losing probability will be higher.l think it will be better to just arrange the stoploss when you are losing with your indicator.forexample when the indicators signals bullish maybe there maybe some pull back before it will turn to bullish ,if you dont have stoploss very close to the price maybe you can still stay in the position and wait more until the signal will really work.

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is better to base our earning to long trading term because of we can't scalp well if the connection is bad and we will loss our money in forex if we trades with scalp strategy in bad connection. scalp is need speed and good connection, late its mean loss.

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes is not always good indicators do not prefer to rely on their own at all in trading and taking the decision to open the transaction and enter the market .. better to use it as an assistant to support the resolution, which we take after analyzing the market well by different types of analysis such as fundamental and technical analysis and classical, and others

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy will work better if the targets were farther apart, say like 50 points. Then of course I would agree that if for a 50 points target you always lose with a particular indicator, then you can reverse it to see if it will start giving you profits. Try on a demo account first though.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will try it in my demo account .If i found profit continue from this idea then i set it in my real account. Now take my thanks .Thanks every on for comment.Hope that you will post continue for our forum.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its really not good when we let the minus floating and if there is less amount in our balance . i had an experience many days ago when aud/usd naturally not traded (most of the time ) high of 1.000 and that time i was newbie. i open a position of sell order and its go higher and higher and cross 1.000 , i deposit more money but atlast i lost all. so i think its always good to use SL.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    This does not work because of spread. Spread is 3 pips so you are always losing by 3 pips every time you take a trade. So you are always closer to losing than winning. It seems easy to just do opposite but it is much more difficult than this.
    nice prespective, yes every time we trade we need to pay about 3 pips, thats why right now i'm always trade only when risk is lower than winning, so i can get more winning rate, so spread isnt makes me worry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)