+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like using SL. I use hedging, money exchange, it requires a lot of the skills you need to work hard to develop their own strategies
    and so that the hum indicator to baare mein thik tarah se jain hain to the hum indicator se hi hum log strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hayyy ... agree with you, if I use stop loss then I set it at 30 pips or more because I know floating minus will touch it and we get loss ... or I let it flow with floating minus without using stop loss but before I do it I I have to know the conditions ... and I only take the relevant profits as my target and I usually take only a few targets, maybe a mini pips and in this way I can control my trade and avoid some loss ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, worry about losses, so I understand or recently without using a pendant stop loss allows movement by removing damage to find items by hanging. But they think I'm used to it. Along with the learning that will be overcome since I was 25 pips or the top can decide to earn a living recently, I usually get attention maybe actually in mini pips with condensate which is appropriate because this way you can handle our business and avoid apoptosis.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The level is not honest. If you choose as a destination, the air is very tight, because it turns out that the shining path first visits when you touch, even though the path of movement on the market can be relevant. The market moves towards the hook or practice is not optimistic or pessimistic. If this strategy does not seem to meet the requirements, and then perform the reverse operation, the tip is loose. Thus having a greater correction and the trader of the foreign exchange indicator, it has been lost so that it has been lost, but it has been lost. If there is a trading company that trades in karo, it will win to chance

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really bad when we let short skimming and if there is less amount in our parity. I had a meeting a few days ago when Aud / USD was generally not exchanged (more often than not) increasing by 1,000 and at that time I was still green. I opened the position of the pitch request and the increase was higher and passed 1,000, I saved more money but at least I lost all. so I guess it's very good to use SL. and I personally used this technique when I finished cleaning for currency trading but the amount I used to get a failure rather than then I started to become more failures I really fell and started sticking to certain styles of great designed village websites Income my partner and I designed a mistake in the decision and got a telephone call.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading techniques and compensation for forex trading capital risk are calculated according to what is used, we can see it by using trading plans easier to see trends based on movement analysis and using stop loss and money management techniques and by closing stoplosses s [externally, this occurs because the market moves dance if it's bullish or bearish. And if the strategy seems to be flawed, doing reverse trading will also bring misfortune. so it's better to have change

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, bat mani guardian, how come you have taken the apko guideline for scoring. In order for you to be able to use our strategy indicators ki jaye tu mara khyal sa bhot zaiyda indicator is profitable ho skata hai. play yaha kahaonga jo bahi hum indicator use karain us ki pore info why do you know that it becomes the best way to fayda hoga and for every trade I never use SL and TP anyway. SL SL is not a fix because it is efficient and good. Sometimes the SL is too small and close to the price so it's easy to hit. I prefer to place SL and TP to support the price of resistance, so it's not easily affected, because prices tend to bounce back from Support / Resistance.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,443 Times in 9,163 Posts
    mare khayal se ye bohat hi normal bat ha mare liye esa bohat bar mare sath esa huwa ha ke ma ne trade lgai or is main muje profit bi ho raha hota ha but aik dam se loss hona start ho jata hai
    Sometime to esa bi hota hai ke mara account bi wash ho jata ha or ma boht bad feel karta hon.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have not been able to do so, then you will not be able to do any work that has been done in the area, or if you have a berinvestancy and if you have been able to meet someone in the same area, then you can ask for help from the person who has puzzled him. If you have not been able to send us an indication of the fact that we have been able to make a request for this information, then we will be able to contact any other person for this reason, but we will have to wait for the other person to respond to this request. kum hoo

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not found an indicator that gives more than the victory gained from the forex business. but I know that all indicators have their own advantages and disadvantages. so it is quite difficult to distinguish true signals or false signals provided by indicators and mera manna hi stop losses hume hamesha apne management capital karke lagana chahiye, hum jetna achha capital apnea management karenge hume wahi se pata chalenga hume ketne pips stop loss use because hi ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)