+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agry with those person which are talking that we don't need to experiment in real accounts i. if you wanna make some strategy like hedging are we can make some practise with stop losses then we must need a demo account if we get good result in demo account then we can implement the strategy in real account if you will loose money in demo then you can change your thinking this way u will save your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the stop loss for cutting and controlling my losses due to its simple nature that it works easily. Hedging is also a good option to control losses, but it takes extra skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading. Certainly that hedging is only suitable for senior traders, who already have confidence in doing the analysis, because the trader beginners as like me, stilled as confused how to open hedging, and usually even greater losses !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a technique in which we limit the loss to a specified value and then we do not watch the market and we see that when the market comes doen to that specified value our trade is automatically closed so stop loss is good to use in forex trading business.an in hedging we recover the losses. But when i will probably learn How to MAKE USE OF hedging properly. AND it is not too hard in order to learn. the actual technique is actually applied singular throughout several extreme cases. Otherwise not. simply EMPLOY The idea While your own decision has become tremendously wrong. inside the actual case You can put an against order in same or half size of your actual order. IN ADDITION TO the In case become continued till your own situation is usually over. That's the solution.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jalu you,re the one who has spoken my words.i absolutely agree with you.a forex trader should consider the use of hedging more than the use of stop loss.the thing about stop loss as you mentioned is that once reached the down point it just closes the trade and we lose.hedging on the other hand if used the way it is supposed to with additional effort of your strategy and experience not only you recover most of your loss but apparently i have seen people getting profits with their hedging trades.it is a bit complicated for beginners to understand how hedging can give profit possibly as it is supposed to recovermost of the loss.but if any one who learns the use of hedging he,ll know how to master the art of hedging as well some day

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging , Stop loss and trailing stop loss are three different things and solve different purpose from each other. Stop loss is used to minimize the losses where as hedging is buying and selling at same price. trailing stop loss is used to keep with the profits and follow the markets if they continue in winning direction and not let go of profits incase they turn back. hedging ka ess business me har ek trader faida nahi utha sakta kyunki trader ko pata nahi hota ki kaunsi trade trader pehle close karein to esse badiya trader ko stop loss he apni har ek trade me use karna chahiye aur usse pehle achhe se market me analysis karlena chahiye..

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The using the hedging system for suppressing loss pretty confusing where we take a position trade with the opposited as a directions. Maybe if the market is being sideway we could take advantages but so what's trending markets as we have to wait for that price will be back? but everyone has a different system and I respect him. I own more comfortable when wearing stoploss !!

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex aspirant In the event that learn make use of SL first. Hedging is a complex method of learn ALONG WITH whether solitary doesnt have sound knowledge It will result with an complex situation unable to be able to close your own positions. Also hedging involve opening too many trades AS WELL AS sufficient capital to help bear your market movements with regard to the considerable period associated with time. thus MY PERSONAL replies is to work with sl for its moment AS WELL AS realize hedging later

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can add to this thread that using a stop loss is better than using a hedging strategy. hedging sometimes created as a new problems when we hesitate to opened as the lock, and when we makes as mistakes then we will lose all the benefits that we getted really !!! Brother i am not so expert for this trading system, and I cannot understand the meaning of hedging and stop loss, but i know some that the stop loss is best and we should use it for making the successfull trader in the forex forum business for making the money daily and after one month for change of our life and we can make the rich in this business. I like it very best.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while i have produce a lose deal in this way i dont imagine that i can put the particular stop loss and let me enter with the same direction having an other lot considering that the market when i know is really a frequency over this can be a trend so they turn back and you will got the nice profit. This is an important issue, we must know how to make our stop loss, in section library I put 5 ways to use our stop loss, one of which is the most common are using brackets and pull-up resistor, you also raises a question that many are unaware that it is the use of trailing stop, which also should be taken

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that i does not matter if it's like using cut losses as risk management. But there are some drawbacks to using cut loss. First, it should always be in front of the computer because it was manually cut loss. Secondly, if there are disruptions to Internet or server, can floating in danger. Third, a strong psychological as a need to cutted as a losses with disciplines ! stop loss is the better option. Using stop loss we can limit our lessor while with hedging we can face big lessor but hedging is give you another chance to be back in the game ,you need to try the locking too that's merely my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)